• USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    GUN BANNERS SHOULD:
    Hung high enough so everybody can read them? Strung behind a bi plane? At the top of every web page? printed on continuous paper?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Be forced to live in the crime ridden neighborhoods, as completely unprotected from the criminals who still possess firearms, as the other law abiding victims they create with their gun bans.

They Should Not be allowed to hire armed body guards for their personal security.

Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't see any reason to make them ride public transportation...that's cruel.

But they should definitely get kicked in the junk.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Heck yes! I saw an article about how sears used to sell guns in a catalog. No back ground checks no nothing. Just shipped it right to you!
    The Tommy gun shipped to you in a violen case.
    The good times where in the 60s when you could order a italin carcano for 28 dollars mail order. Couldnt resist

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Gun Banners should: get talked into going to the range, have a great time, realize their error and become gun owners.

Then they should spend all their money on guns and ammo and become destitute gun junkies like myself. That'll show them.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Survive a Lubys' or Virginia Tech or Columbine or Kalifornia Hair Salon or-or-or-or shooting!

Sadly, this is no guarantee of an epiphany. They saw what happened with VA Tech, and still they blamed the fact that the killer had guns, not that the killer was a freaking lunatic. They saw Ft. Hood, and wrongly assumed that the military were armed and could have defended themselves. Few realize that the fault that they were not lies with the draft-dodging traitor, Bill Clinton. Maybe prior to that executive order, the outcome would have been different, but truth be told, prior to his executive order, no one would have tried it, as the murderer would have been killed within his first magazine.

Blessings,
    Bill

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Sadly, this is no guarantee of an epiphany. They saw what happened with VA Tech, and still they blamed the fact that the killer had guns, not that the killer was a freaking lunatic. They saw Ft. Hood, and wrongly assumed that the military were armed and could have defended themselves. Few realize that the fault that they were not lies with the draft-dodging traitor, Bill Clinton. Maybe prior to that executive order, the outcome would have been different, but truth be told, prior to his executive order, no one would have tried it, as the murderer would have been killed within his first magazine.

Blessings,
    Bill

Unfortunately probably true!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Blessings,
    Bill

There have been very few time that I've ever disagreed with your writings, but I need to point out what I think is an error, Bill.

Luby's though commonly associated with Ft Hood, is a private establishment outside the posts' confines in Killen, TX. Clinton's order dealing with weapons on post had
    very little to do with there being noone armed in the restaurant at the time. I do not know what TX carry law was at that time. Not sure if patrons would have been allowed to, even.

Top Bottom