• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    By the way, on a 10" 300BLK it's just as quiet, or maybe more so, than "the other guy's" $1000 Blackout can, and it only weighs like 9.something ounces! My SBR will have one of these on the end of it!

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    We may make it harder for you in a few days.

Oh for crying out loud! You come on here talking all your secret inside stuff and not sharing anything, then finally come out with it and I realize its awesome, then I spend all my money... thank you. I know it will be worth it. :D

I don't suppose you're gonna give hint though are you?;)

I like the sound of "a few days". I'm really excited.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Oh for crying out loud! You come on here talking all your secret inside stuff and not sharing anything, then finally come out with it and I realize its awesome, then I spend all my money... thank you. I know it will be worth it. :D

I don't suppose you're gonna give hint though are you?;)

I like the sound of "a few days". I'm really excited.

Let me put it this way... the engineers, machinists, and assembly folks at Huntertown Arms have been very busy lately. We finally got our first set of approved Form 3s back from the ATF (by way of Arizona) for the Kestrel 5.56s, and have started shipping them to our dealers (congrats to Ryan Miller at Open Fire Arms for being the first dealer to get his). We have released our Guardian 9, and sold over 400 in the first 24 hours after it was announced. As Harley said it works well not only on the 9mm but the 300 Blackout platform, equaling the performance of $800+ suppressors on both platforms. We have identified other opportunities with this suppressor that we will bring to market shortly.

Instead of focusing on building what others already have, we are focused and committed to changing the suppressor market through a combination of superior product and incredible price. We have no vendettas against any other manufacturers, even if they think they do with us. We have developed great relationships with several firearms manufacturers and will be able to announce a few partnering initiatives in the near future. We will also be announcing the availability of several new products - some that you may have heard about, and some you have not.

I founded the company on the premise that we were building suppressors for everyone, with the right combination of price and performance for the end customer, the goal to properly compensate dealers for their efforts, and an absolute commitment to the principle that just because you can charge a lot for a product doesn't mean that you should. We are now adding another component to our pledge - Your can, your way. No compromises. You'll see more about this in the near future.

We thank our distributors (Special tip to David and Jahred at AGS for their support and help), our 300+ dealers, and thousands of customers that have taken a chance on Huntertown Arms in the past year. We hope that you will be as excited as we are about the future.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Awesome. Huge +1 to you guys. I really can't see buying any suppressor other than from you guys.

Oh, and my dad just mentioned he's interseted in building a 300blk AR. Can't wait to put a Huntertown can on that. :rockwoot:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Is it going to be able to handle 5.7x28 also, like the Kestrel? Or is that too high pressure?

I had been knocking around the idea of getting a .22 can and the fact the Kestrel could do 5.7 as well was pretty appealing (I don't have a 5.7 gun, but I've been thinking about buying a PS90 and making it into an SBR).

Top Bottom