• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Why can't anyone own up too their own Idiotic comment! "Oh my oh my it was a April fools joke! haha ha..... ha..." Stupid politicians, I bet if you gave one a shovel to dig his own grave they would ask "how do you do that?" or " whats a shovel"

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I'm pretty sure he was toned. Either way he sounds like a freakin moron. "um, uh...uh,..um." I'm not sure this guy could work cashier at a grocery store.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I agree!!!!

Thats why the movement of his hands demonstrated the island "tipping" over right?

I think we all know that the term Capsize is commonly used to describe how an eco system can drastically change due to over population. Silly us for thinking it meant to, well, um, uh - CAPSIZE like a boat flipping over!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just stacked 5500# of oak flooring on 2 skids in the corner of a small garage. Do you think I should go back put it in the middle of the garage so it won't tip the garage over?

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I saw this and I could not believe he was serious so I searched out a longer video. He was DEAD serious. I'm not sure why the admiral didn't tell him otherwise.

I heard that he has Hepatitis C and that had been causing some problems. Sounds like the typical sob story from supporters but playing devils advocate here, he still needs to give up his office to someone that is healthy, or sane!!!

And for any of you that think that Guam is at the tip of a volcano, you're wrong. Guam was formed by the colliding of two tectonic plates. Yes there is coral reef around it based on limestone but that's not what is holding it up based on my research.

Guam has experience several earthquakes including an 8.7 which is enough to rock anyone's world. I'm pretty sure its going to be ok with the extra weight.

Here are some pics to look at. Guam is near the Mariana Trench.

marianastopo.jpg

new_map.jpg

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    So much for "enlightened men" being elected to office.
    I wonder how much his dealer charges him for a gram of that shat.
    It seems to be "high" quality. :rolleyes:
    Mike

Top Bottom