• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    The exact same thing happened to me at about 7000 rounds through mine, but I had a spare Wilson barrel bushing in my range bag and it went right in with no issues. ATI did send me the new bushing (which was machined, not cast) and a new spring and spring cap (even though I was able to find mine downrange). They also sent me a new slide stop, and a new follower for each of the 4 magazines I had at the time (all have since been replaced with the "+4" follower). I can't complain about their customer service at all. I was lucky enough to get one of the early ones before they went to the guide rod everyone was having trouble with, but somewhere along the line I replaced it with one of the ZRTS stainless ones anyway. Haven't had a problem since. About the only thing I'd change (and as soon as I get off my lazy butt to do it, I will) is that I've become accustomed to a "memory pad" at the bottom of my grip safety, and sometimes I find that I don't fully disengage the one on the GSG on my first shot after a draw.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    T I had a spare Wilson barrel bushing in my range bag and it went right in with no issues.
    Huh.
    I had one in a Brownell's package (I thought it was a Wilson Combat, but now I'm not sure)... I tried it, and there was NO way it was a fit. AT ALL. That goes for every spring plug I tried, too. The plug is the only thing ATI didn't send because they said it was backordered.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I think I left the Wilson bushing in mine and threw the spare from ATI into the gun case. I'll look in the morning and report back if the bushing in mine still says Wilson on it, or if I went ahead and swapped it out.

DDay47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    I have the Sig version and have put the CW accessories performance kit in it. I think it improved the accuracy somewhat although it was pretty good originally. It's one of my favorite 22 handguns. It is finicky about ammo though. Runs great with CCI standard and a suppressor.

Top Bottom