Group Buy: Zombie Response Team Gear Order #3!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Speaking of a tall fatbody with no hair...any TALL sizes (like 2XLT) in the hoodies?

I would love a 2XLT hoodie, especially in black.

I can stop by Long's for the Jelly Doughnuts if you like...

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well hell, if you're going by Long's...it's two cream filled long john's (no custard)

I'll see what I can find out from the shop about tall sizes. Just FYI everybody - I haven't received a lot of responses and so far don't have enough items (individual shirts or hoodies combine) for a minimum order. I have to have at least 24 pieces, if not, I get hammered by a "less than minimum" fee. Even then, at only 24 pieces or close to that number, the price might still have to go up per item, as $20 or $30 wouldn't cover the cost of the orders.

Just food for thought! Where are all my people who wanted shirts???? Jump on the bandwagon! :rockwoot:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Well hell, if you're going by Long's...it's two cream filled long john's (no custard)

I'll see what I can find out from the shop about tall sizes. Just FYI everybody - I haven't received a lot of responses and so far don't have enough items (individual shirts or hoodies combine) for a minimum order. I have to have at least 24 pieces, if not, I get hammered by a "less than minimum" fee. Even then, at only 24 pieces or close to that number, the price might still have to go up per item, as $20 or $30 wouldn't cover the cost of the orders.

Just food for thought! Where are all my people who wanted shirts???? Jump on the bandwagon! :rockwoot:

I was awaiting news on stickers, I'll be in for 2 L black, and will send payment once I hear about stickers, cuz if they make it on this run I'll be wanting a bunch...

I think you know I'll carry through with what I say :)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Absolutely Bumi... Might not hold your breath on stickers... I haven't heard back from the supplier on them.

I will speculate at this time since the order demand is so small, that if you are interested in shirts, please shoot me an e-mail with your qauntity, but hold off on payment for a few more days until I know for sure if we have enough to order.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    walk up to him and say:
    seven point six two millimeter, full, metal, jacket

I bet he would find any size you need. :D

if any of you have met byggpoppa you know what I mean. wheres your old avatar? ;)

Have no idea what you mean... I don't come off as opposing at all ;)

Which avatar... the glock and dragon or terminator?

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I would definitely be interested in one of these shirts, I'll let you know by email by March 1st!

Awesome shirt! and I also would be interested in stickers when they become available.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom