• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Would anny members be interest in a group buy of 45acp and 223 or 556 ammo..My buddie is a distributor and i calling me with quotes on 2500-5000 rounds of each..and that is just way to much ammo for me to handle so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in going in on it depending on the price..The more wqe buy the cheaper it is.....I will repost when he calls me on monday..Location NWI and i would rather not ship.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I will let everyone know the brand when he calls me on monday...He can get anything in bulk when i told him i needed 500 rounds he told me to go to walmart it wasnt worth the time so he recommended 2000 plus for the best deals. I was only interest in the 223/556 and the 45acp but as i mentioned he can do all brands and types of ammo but like i said the more ammo the cheaper the price so we will se how this goes and if all goes well i will ask him if i can post his number with everyone and guys can get together and buy what they want on groups

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    correct no profit will be made even by my buddy...hes tring to get the best ammo for the best price..so we can all save money..I was told he never makes anything from vets or Ironworkers(His father was both)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    45 for me. What amount are we talking about. Not super interested a whole bunch but a discount is a discount.

Top Bottom