• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I'm not going to think of a third pallet until I have the second pallet underway :D

I have some from the first pallet that are going to be offered up soon to the next in line if the folks who said they'd buy don't contact me, and I'm still awaiting payment on about 15 cases from the first pallet. Then there's the folks who will back out on the second pallet.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Tell you what... pm me the info and I will paypal or mo you payment now. If it is first, second, third or whatever it is all good. If it bombs out and you decide not to do anymore of this again you can send it back or whatever. I have faith in your judgement. For me... I never say yes if I can't cover it. Bad mojo otherwise.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I'm not going to think of a third pallet until I have the second pallet underway :D

I have some from the first pallet that are going to be offered up soon to the next in line if the folks who said they'd buy don't contact me, and I'm still awaiting payment on about 15 cases from the first pallet. Then there's the folks who will back out on the second pallet.

I can hit you for a couple of the back outs also to cover your costs, you can then get me whenever

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Thanks for the offers fellas, we've got plenty of folks in line, I'm not worried about collecting enough to make the first pallet good, and the folks who said they've mailed in payment have a few more days.

I just spent $1800 on more solar panels for my place today, so I have to zero my credit card again before I can call up for the second pallet. I'll probably order it Monday for pickup sometime mid week depending on my schedule.

I'll be keeping folks updated. Also, to the posters who posted recently as maybes, I'm only adding solid commitments to the official list, and you have up until the point I purchase the next pallet to change your mind.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Well, when the 2nd pallet comes around, I'd be willing to pick up a few cases for people in the brownsburg area or anyone on the path back home. I'll probably be using a Ford Ranger to make the trip so I'll be able to get a few cases in the back.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Anyone in the NWI or Lafayette/Purdue that ordered some let me know through PM. Maybe wecan arrange a pickup/drop off to avoid all of us having to drive out of our way.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    just sent the coin for my five cases via paypal

I'll pm you so we can work out details on a pick up

thanks again

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Definitely put me down for 5 cases should I be able to work my way up to get in line for them on the what appears to have to be a third pallet. I can pay you by credit card + the service charge or by money order if you would prefer that. It would be nice to be able to become part of a supply train, but if not, I can drive to Bedford to pick them up. With everyone that is ahead of me in line it looks like I would not be gotten to until you decide to get a third pallet. If a third pallet is definitely not going to happen, please let me know so I can look elsewhere. Thank you for your patience. I know that this must be a real hassle for you.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I would like to be in line for 4 cases please, should enough people back out or a 3rd pallet goes to order. (I realize it may not).

I can coordinate with SmileDoc or others in the Westfield area for transport.

Thank you!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I would like to be in line for 4 cases please, should enough people back out or a 3rd pallet goes to order. (I realize it may not).

I can coordinate with SmileDoc or others in the Westfield area for transport.

Thank you!

Sounds like a decent presence from the north side of Indy. (I could even be a node in the supply chain for the guys further north.) Just so I don't lead anyone on though...I wish, hope, and dream of being able to physically make it down there but the unreliability of my schedule makes me somebody you can't count on. If push comes to shove I WILL NOT leave Shibumi hanging and will make the trek myself even if it means gutting my schedule. I was just saying that if I need to go I can take my mini van with all the seats out and put a LOT of cases in it.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I talked with the sales guy who was away from his computer when we talked and he said that they may be out of the last run of MREs. He'll be getting back with me today to find out for sure. If that is the case then he said it'll be several months before the next run is ready.

If it turns out this is the case, I will idle this thread but keep the list. When the next production run is ready I'll reactivate the thread and PM folks to see if they are still interested.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Sounds good. Let us know if the 2nd pallet is good to go and I can send you a form of payment to take care of my cases. Thanks again for getting this together.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Sounds good. Let us know if the 2nd pallet is good to go and I can send you a form of payment to take care of my cases. Thanks again for getting this together.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom