• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    And If you can convince your bride to do the same gift with her bridesmaids, I'll walk with BigTanker. Just make sure its a full length dress. I dont have the legs for cocktail length.
    I'm down for that. But you are kinda short so you need high heels. Get the stripper ones with the live gold fish in them. I like them.
    8484716.jpg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    With such generosity, can I volunteer to be a groomsman?

That's what I was thinking, the best I ever got for being a best man was a pen and pencil set with their Names and wedding date on it. Of course once they divorced, that kind of eliminated the value.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I think you should by them gift certificates for their "hometown" FFL / shop of choice...

Now, for a different track: Are you and your fiance going into debt for your wedding? If so, don't buy $1500+ worth of guns as gifts for your groomsmen. A) it's silly to go into debt for a wedding. B) it's even MORE foolish to buy $1500+ worth of "stuff" to give away while you've got debt to pay off. C) Going into debt for honeymoon? See B. D) What's your debt-load outside of wedding stuff? If you have any debt - put that money towards the debt and not on buying $1500+ worth of stuff.

But - it's your money.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I'm only offering this to you cus you seem like such a nice guy, but for a nice G-20 SF I will gladly offer you my services free of charge and be a alternate groomsman, JUST incase.:joke:

Top Bottom