Not open for further replies.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Hello! I made an account awhile back but I’ve been too lazy to say anything, so here I am!

A little bit about me, I’ve been shooting since I was 7, (currently 19) and I also enjoy cars and computer related stuff. (no, I don’t get paid enough. Lol) I used to shoot a lot of trap/sporting clays but as I’ve gotten older and especially since I’ve turned 18, I’ve turned more to pistols and plan to start doing competitions once I have more confidence. I’ve always considered myself well read but since getting into the firearms community I’ve realized how much I still have to learn and how little I know, which I would love to change! I’m currently in between carry guns but I’m recently finding myself a CZ guy, having carried a p07 and also owning a sp01, but I do love a good glock or 1911/2011. Well, that’s about all I can think of so right now, so goodbye! See you in the forums!

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Hello! I made an account awhile back but I’ve been too lazy to say anything, so here I am!

A little bit about me, I’ve been shooting since I was 7, (currently 19) and I also enjoy cars and computer related stuff. (no, I don’t get paid enough. Lol) I used to shoot a lot of trap/sporting clays but as I’ve gotten older and especially since I’ve turned 18, I’ve turned more to pistols and plan to start doing competitions once I have more confidence. I’ve always considered myself well read but since getting into the firearms community I’ve realized how much I still have to learn and how little I know, which I would love to change! I’m currently in between carry guns but I’m recently finding myself a CZ guy, having carried a p07 and also owning a sp01, but I do love a good glock or 1911/2011. Well, that’s about all I can think of so right now, so goodbye! See you in the forums!
    Welcome to the forum!

Funny enough I just bought a p07 from a guy in Carmel. Hmmmm

Just shot that p07 yesterday, and honestly, I'm hooked!

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Yes I did lol I was wondering if that was you. Welcome to being active on the forum brother!

BTW the p07 is a great running pistol and you took amazing care of it. I'm actually carrying it right now.
    Awesome man, I knew you’d love it! Welcome to the addiction haha.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Welcome and have owned a P07 for over 5 years. Carry it in decocker mode. Excellent little tool.
    There’s a lot to like about them. The only gripes I had about the p07 were the grip thickness (not wide enough for my weird hands) and the lack of a factory optics cut, but those are negligible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom