Greenfield Show This Weekend! (Apr. 3-4th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Any advice for those of us coming in off of 70 East, who are not familier with Greenfield? Thanks.

Directions from 70: Head south on SR 9 (State St.) pass the hospital on ur left. Once you get to U.S. 40 (Main St.) turn left or head east. Turn left on Apple street (at the light, Jacks pizza on the corner). Fairgrounds will be on your left.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I would like to do this show as a vendor but I have family obligations on Sunday and the promoter only made up his mind about 2 weeks ago that he would do this show for sure. Sure wish I could have only done it on Saturday especially since I live in Greenfield.:dunno:

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Something about a first amendment thing you don't like?
    Absolutely NOT!..I have all the respect in the world for the first admendment and the second admendment as well. What does the first admendment have to do with my original post? :dunno:....anyway, I will try and explain my original statement about scheduling a gun & knife show on Easter weekend. I am a dealer/vendor..I do a lot of the shows that this promoter puts on. For the most part his shows are very good. Several months ago the promoter scheduled this show in Greenfield on Easter weekend....it was even shown scheduled on his website...well to make a long story short...there was a lot of negative feedback by the vendors that normally do his shows...so he cancelled it...then he changed his mind just 2 weeks ago and decided to go ahead with it giving very little notice to the vendors. I can tell you this...alot of the "regular" vendors that do his shows won't be there...So I question whether the product selction will be up to par. Also, I would guess that Easter is the second most celebrated religious holiday involving family get togethers/obligations with Christmas being first. From a vendors perspective..I sure don't want to spend 8 hours sitting around on Easter Sunday with no customers. I actually live in Greenfield so this show would have been less expensive ( no travel & hotel expenses) than most of the shows I do...but I still won't be there. Just my :twocents:

Last edited:

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    hey . i said something bout "egg/praise" time. only jabbin at ya though. no disrespect or nuttin from this end. hope good wknd for all

Top Bottom