• Status
    Not open for further replies.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    I am considering organizing an MSG meet n greet in Greenfield in March.

The focus will be ECI area only. An agenda is being prepared.

Here are 2 options. Please vote ONLY if you expect to attend.

1) Friday night for dinner at 7 pm

2) Saturday breakfast .

Date & exact location TBD.

Last edited:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How about 7 pm so I can change from work clothes into nicer clothes? Montana Mike's is a good place with good steaks.

St. Patrick's weekend is out for me as I am Irish and will be drunk somwhere in Indy!

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    OP- I know I PM you, but thought I would give you a bump and say that I plan on coming as my schedule allows. Looking forward to it.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    The tentative date is March 9th in Greenfield at 7 pm.

Attendees: Do you have a restaurant suggestion in Greenfield? I anticipate 10 people in attendance.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Montana Mikes. Good steaks without all the sauces etc, which means they are good cuts of meat.:yesway:

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    montana mike's is a good choice. They have a couple larger seating areas with larger tables too. I hope I can make it then. I have my State Cert test for EMT Saturday morning. Carol's is good too, great tenderloin! but conversation over a good steak would be nice too!

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    I have a buddy that is going to come with me I believe, He is getting ready to join INGO. I just told him about the site. And he is my buddy that believes in the need to prep for SHTF, etc. We discuss things and share and bounce ideas off of each other.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    We have 10-12 attendees expected. Montana Mike's does not take reservations & will not set aside their 40 person room for a group our size.

Do we want to hope that they can seat 12 of us together or select a restaurant that can guarantee us group seating? I believe that Jim Dandy's has a large table in the back.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Go with a separate room if possible. That's the only way to get everyone together and on the same page. If not, the other patrons will inadvertently get in the way. If it turns into sandwiches instead of steaks, who cares? It's not about the food anyway, is it?

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    We have 10-12 attendees expected. Montana Mike's does not take reservations & will not set aside their 40 person room for a group our size.

Do we want to hope that they can seat 12 of us together or select a restaurant that can guarantee us group seating? I believe that Jim Dandy's has a large table in the back.

The gm is a friend of a friend. I can see what I can do if you would like me too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom