• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Brad and I both have open carried and I have seen a few others do the same and we have never had any problems. I am not sure how they would feel with whole group open carrying. I open carry almost everywhere in Greenfield and so far I ahve never had any problems. I will have mine in my purse tonight. It will be nice to meet all of you and get some nice tips and be able to contribute.

Oh yeah if you go to Montana Mikes and register for their free appetizer you will get it via email and then just print it off and bring it with you tonight. I got mine yesterday.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    Thanks to all who attended. We had 13 show up.

Special thanks to Montana Mike's for accommodating our group. The place was packed and they made special arrangements to us. Thanks also to Outlaw for helping make that happen.

We informally agreed to try to get together in May.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    It was nice to meet everyone. Wish I had a chance to talk to the other end of the table but was good time at my end too. Definately do it again!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I had a nice time and it was great meeting everyone. I may not remember all of the names so please do not take it personal. I am looking forward to our next meeting.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    It was nice to meet everyone. Wish I had a chance to talk to the other end of the table but was good time at my end too. Definately do it again!

Yea it was difficult to talk to the opposite end of the table being 25' away lol. And it was pretty loud in there too. Oh well. We had a good time and look foward to doing it again.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Me and my girlfriend Susan had a very nice time and look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom