• ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The democrats have been using this greedflation concept for years and especially since Covid. It is now an integral part of Harris' campaign. I am trying to find specific examples of greedflation (companies with year over year profits, margins, etc) but I am falling flat. All I can find are their year over year revenues. Have they provided any actual examples of companies they think are contributing to this?

Even CNN thinks this claim is dubious

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Gavin Newsome doesn't appear to have a problem with greed.

Actually, the only reason human society has progressed is because of... greed. "Greed" is nothing more than wanting to improve your station in life.

If you don't believe that, why do all the major players in the Democrat Party, who are all multi-millionaires, have no intention of giving up their mansions, yachts or private jets?

Suck it up serf, and don't question your betters. Your duty is to serve. <snicker>

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The democrats have been using this greedflation concept for years and especially since Covid. It is now an integral part of Harris' campaign. I am trying to find specific examples of greedflation (companies with year over year profits, margins, etc) but I am falling flat. All I can find are their year over year revenues. Have they provided any actual examples of companies they think are contributing to this?

Even CNN thinks this claim is dubious

What specific data are you looking for? Be very specific.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Greedflation is anything the communist pieces of **** do it approve of. They can go straight to Hell from where they were spawned.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Examples of specific companies that have raised prices not due to decreased margins or increased operating expenses. Just an actual example of what they are accusing companies of.

not sure this link will work. Fortune isn't known for being a communist publication. But I'm sure some will feel it is too far to the left. :dunno:

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg

not sure this link will work. Fortune isn't known for being a communist publication. But I'm sure some will feel it is too far to the left. :dunno:

Its paywalled so I can't see it. Does it name a company as an example?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have an example. McDonalds. Their highest margin item is soft drinks. It was a large margin at $1 any size. Now the smalls start I think at $2.39.

So unless they are using that to fill a loss somewhere else, that might count.

But I still think the price controls are un American.

And dont get me started on the $5 menu. They can afford to sell me this for $5:
    DOUBLE cheeseburger
    4 nuggets
    small fry
    LARGE coke

But if I just want to buy this its over $7:
    SINGLE cheese
    small fry
    SMALL coke

:scratch:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have an example. McDonalds. Their highest margin item is soft drinks. It was a large margin at $1 any size. Now the smalls start I think at $2.39.

So unless they are using that to fill a loss somewhere else, that might count.

But I still think the price controls are un American.

And dont get me started on the $5 menu. They can afford to sell me this for $5:
    DOUBLE cheeseburger
    4 nuggets
    small fry
    LARGE coke

But if I just want to buy this its over $7:
    SINGLE cheese
    small fry
    SMALL coke

:scratch:
    It's a loss leader. They try to lure you in with the $5 deal and get you to switch up to something more expensive (with a better food cost) than the $5 deal.

Top Bottom