• ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Really? How many pedo's do you know?

That’s a good question...none that I am aware of.

I agree with Bug on his point above…zero tolerance.

You can look at LGBTQIA+ people and just know they're not pedos?

No, of course not.

It’s probably mostly personal bias. A pretty significant part of my inner circle through life have been gay or lesbian. I have never had any reason to suspect any member of my personal circles of pedophilia, straight or otherwise, and I suppose I extend that same benefit of the doubt to the greater community.

Found out there was a pedo living down the street. That guy didn't look like a pedo. But he sure acted gay as ****.

I don’t care about acting gay. I don’t care about looking like a pedo.

I care about identifying actual kiddie diddlers - regardless of their place in society - and bringing them to justice through the courts…and then your wood chipper, obviously.

Anyway, the composition of It's may not include the the G's. Very few L's. B's wouldn't surprise me at all. T's? Depends on why they're T's. It's likely to be mostly the Q's and the +'s.

Well, that speaks to my own experience…I know a ton of GenX G’s and L’s, but really very few B, T, or Q+ (online, maybe…not IRL, though)…and my contact with younger gays has been almost entirely through social media. My perspective is likely skewed by my familiarity with such a specific demographic within the LGBTQ+ community.

I have a hard time relating to the B’s, the T’s, and the Q+’s, and there appears to be some internal tension between those sub-groups already, at least from my admittedly limited perspective.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s a good question...none that I am aware of.

I agree with Bug on his point above…zero tolerance.

No, of course not.

It’s probably mostly personal bias. A pretty significant part of my inner circle through life have been gay or lesbian. I have never had any reason to suspect any member of my personal circles of pedophilia, straight or otherwise, and I suppose I extend that same benefit of the doubt to the greater community.

I don’t care about acting gay. I don’t care about looking like a pedo.

I care about identifying actual kiddie diddlers - regardless of their place in society - and bringing them to justice through the courts…and then your wood chipper, obviously.

Well, that speaks to my own experience…I know a ton of GenX G’s and L’s, but really very few B, T, or Q+ (online, maybe…not IRL, though)…and my contact with younger gays has been almost entirely through social media. My perspective is likely skewed by my familiarity with such a specific demographic within the LGBTQ+ community.

I have a hard time relating to the B’s, the T’s, and the Q+’s, and there appears to be some internal tension between those sub-groups already, at least from my admittedly limited perspective.
    There’s a renowned social scientist, who is also a famous comedian, who spoke extensively about the in-group strife between the various letters of the alphabet people. His name is Dr David Chappelle. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually, we (the panelists from the video you linked and I) are talking about selective enforcement, but you would seem to prefer to regurgitate right-wing echo-chamber talking points instead.
    How terribly droll for a leftist, is these political times, to complain non-ironically about selective enforcement :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Q: How many current presidential candidates are on record saying “I’ve known Jeff (Epstein) for fifteen years. Terrific guy,”

A: Only one…yours.
    That quote is from 2002, Epstein was first charged (in Florida) of coercing sex with underage girls in 2005. I guess you're saying Trump should have known who Epstein was based on circumstantial evidence - you know, like the 10% (which is a quote on record on his son's laptop) or showering with your underage daughter (diary)

So, even though Biden hasn't been charged with selling out his country to the PLA or lusting after his underage daughter (yet), you are guilty of the same crime because you have not condemned him and in fact are willing to assert he is a 'terrific guy'

Gee, I can see why your side is so enamored of this guilt by association thing, you can literally drag in anybody to obscure a very black and white issue such as whether pedophiles should be terminated with extreme prejudice

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    …which is that you only really hate the pedophiles that vote D.
    No, we really hate all pedophiles, including creepy old child-sniffing ones - it is just that the democrats are such a target-rich environment; full of overt, unrepentant, in your face kid-diddlers and their enablers trying to normalize the behavior, that that is seen as the locus of the primary threat

We'll get to the rest of the communists, the progressives/democrats are just higher up on the target list

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I predict that just as 'believe all women' in practice applies only to those that accuse conservatives, 'believe all whistleblowers' will in fact only apply to the Vindmans and the Ciaramellas of the world

The MSM greek chorus will get together to 'explain' how this just isn't so and we just don't understand and then the facts will be memory-holed because the disclosures are not in support of the democratic narrative

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I predict that just as 'believe all women' in practice applies only to those that accuse conservatives, 'believe all whistleblowers' will in fact only apply to the Vindmans and the Ciaramellas of the world

The MSM greek chorus will get together to 'explain' how this just isn't so and we just don't understand and then the facts will be memory-holed because the disclosures are not in support of the democratic narrative
    Haven't we already seen that with the FBI?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It sounds like you are extremely out of touch with what the LGBT movement is, but are purporting to know based on some associations. In fact I'd be surprised if the people you're describing would want the connotation of association with the LGBT stuff.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold