• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yep, all this is at the feet of compassionate conservatives and other get along go along types.

“Our children are paying the price for prior generations’ passive acceptance of the LGBT agenda with their innocence.”

One hundred perfect.

Seeing where the slippery slope has led has me drastically reconsidering the views I held circa 2015.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FA/FO Case in point:

So after denying it, after the video goes viral, and no longer deniable, a mainstream major network excuse it, because, “they’ve always done it.” Do they not watch their own network?

I think the only play they had was to gasslight with, they’re just trolling you. They don’t actually mean it. But no. Not only did they acknowledge that this happens, after claiming that it doesn’t, they claim it’s nothing new so therefore it’s not wrong. Did they not notice they admitted to lying about it in the first place?

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana
    FA/FO Case in point:

So after denying it, after the video goes viral, and no longer deniable, a mainstream major network excuse it, because, “they’ve always done it.” Do they not watch their own network?

I think the only play they had was to gasslight with, they’re just trolling you. They don’t actually mean it. But no. Not only did they acknowledge that this happens, after claiming that it doesn’t, they claim it’s nothing new so therefore it’s not wrong. Did they not notice they admitted to lying about it in the first place?

1687979082056.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    FA/FO Case in point:

"They've always done it" is not the excuse they think it is

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    At least June is almost over. What perversion is celebrated next month? I've lost track.
    They won’t stop.
    Many believe covid was a manipulation game, at least in part. This is too. They won’t stop. It may even turn out the groomers were just useful idiots on the way down the path for the manipulators.

Ok, I’ll turn off the conspiracy machine now.

Top Bottom