• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yeah. Pedo’s ARE absolutely marginalized to put it mildly. To protect innocent victims from their predatory behavior. You sick ****s get caught praying on children, we lock you up. They should be relieved the legal punishment is only that and not the wood chipper.
    Until the government protects by force their predatory behavior due to their newly bestowed status as a marginalized community. We're seeing it elsewhere. Criminals, guilty of felonies, sometimes violent, being let out of jail pretrial, no bond, because..... systemic racism.

I've been warning about this for years. That the whole gay rights movement would eventually morph into sexual predation of children. I've said two things need to happen to normalize pedophilia: the normalization of children's sexual rights, and the destigmatization of pedophilia. The trans movement is the vehicle for the first, and we're starting to see people claiming the marginalized label for pedophiles as a vehicle for the second (MAPs, or minor attracted persons is the new propagandistic, more "palatable" term). To the folks who jumped on the acceptance bandwagon, you're about to reap the whirlwind.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, all this is at the feet of compassionate conservatives and other get along go along types.

“Our children are paying the price for prior generations’ passive acceptance of the LGBT agenda with their innocence.”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Pedophilia is and always has been the objective of these groups.

"Nobody chooses to be a pedophile. Pedophiles are discriminated against and treated like social outcasts. Nobody chooses that. It's simply how they were born.

Pedophiles simply love differently than you. Love is love. Why do you hate pedophiles? You are a pedophobe. Approve of me or I will destroy you."

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Embrace and reward mental illness, expect to get more of it.

Top Bottom