Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Pictures taken from a home in Watertown, MA. source

64485_517751454929027_410541161_n.jpg

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some departments don't like the .223/5.56 rds as they think they are TOO POWERFUL for an urban enviroment. It's flawed logic but hey...what ya gonna do? So yes, I have seen sub guns as patrol rifles. They had the trigger packs that were semi-auto only.

From a military stand point, the 5.56 NATO round is under powered for an urban environment. That is why the military is looking hard at the 6.5mm Grendel.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    2c5b268e2aaa7c0d2f0f6a706700f2cb.jpg

With the orders for everyone to stay inside, for all of Greater Boston, wonder if the drug trade is down? I would not want to be some gang banger out there doing a drive-by.

Hey! There's the Das Reich look I remember.

Well good to know some things remain the same.:D

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They can join the military if they want to be comfortable, they can wear camo all day long! I'm sure before they joined the state police they saw what the uniform was I don't have any sympathy. I'm sure they are not that comforable wearing IBA's and helmets. A compromise might be some standard utilities much like Greenwood does, at least they wouldn't get made fun of. I do agree with you about the bigger picture issues though.

Got a better idea, get rid of local cops and fire fighters. Move all law enforcement and fire fighting into the National Guard.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very true. However they did give them the option of not being searched by not riding public transportation. But they still have the legal right to refuse to be searched.
    Violation of our rights will always start with the police. We can only hope the majority of INDIVIDUAL officers will chose to disobey their orders. But as an organization the police departments will be ready to march.

You realize that the only reason that the police could get the whole of Greater Boston to stay in doors is that the people in that state are brainwashed sheeple. There are a lot of states that few would obey.

But then there are those in LA laughing their heads off. They have commented had this happened in LA that the LAPD would have killed at least 12 innocent civilians by now.

Again surprised that the gang bangers have not been shot up. Guess the drug trade is hurting. Another day and the junkies will be going nuts.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Watertown, MA, is under martial law. Police, federal agents, and soldiers have shut down the city and are restricting transportation. Roadblocks have been imposed and no vehicle traffic is allowed in Watertown. Public transportation has been suspended. A no-fly zone is in place over the city. Police are requiring people to stay indoors and not leave their homes. More info

Scene from an apartment in Watertown. source

BIO2OZ0CQAA42hx.jpg:large

For the record martial law has not been declared a state Governor must request it from the federal government ...if it happen federal troops can be station and armed and do patrol in that state or the President can declare a national martial law in a national emergency. The Governor can activate national guard have them armed for security of the state and detained and can use up to lethal force to protect them shelf or others:twocents:

Top Bottom