• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    Why don't we write these homeowners and ask? We know their addresses. The media is sure willing to pick out the gems that fill their agendas so why don't we send out a mass mailer survey and see what the real truth is?
    The average person doesn't even know they have the right to refuse a search of their car even or person. Nor do they know they have the right to refuse to answer any questions from law enforcement. Why don't they teach our kids about their rights in the governemt funded schools they go to? Oh I think I just answered my own question.

Maybe you should write all of the officers involved and tell them how terrible of a job they did and how mush you dislike LEO's??:dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I guess im just adament that all persons should be viewed as innocent until proven guilty, and that no group is superior to another

Are you joking? You have taken the position that it is acceptable to treat everyone in a general geographic area as criminals any you say this?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A young girl witnesses the lockdown of Watertown. source

A man woke up Friday morning to find police entering his garage. source

379964_518504928187013_1267101951_n.png

A resident photographs a man in combat fatigues pointing a rifle at him from the turret of his military Humvee.

431919_518478678189638_149563025_n.jpg

Residents are removed from their homes, barefoot and hands raised.

422128_518466598190846_124656659_n.jpg

Resident Peter Reed exits his home at gunpoint. source
    526561_518143014889871_536575814_n.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Journalist suspected of terror

A journalist for ABC News had a "heart-stopping" encounter with police when they accused her of being a terrorist with a bomb in her backpack.

“I was walking with my camera trying to get a better sense of where the SWAT teams were all congregating when all of a sudden, three officers…with their guns drawn, forced me to the ground, and told me that they were suspicious of my backpack and thought I might be the suspect,” ABC producer Megan Chuchmach explained. “Time stood still.”

ABC News Producer Describes ‘Heart-Stopping’ Encounter With Police: They ‘Thought I Might Be The Suspect’ | Mediaite

5278_518521964851976_353476416_n.png

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A journalist for ABC News had a "heart-stopping" encounter with police when they accused her of being a terrorist with a bomb in her backpack.

“I was walking with my camera trying to get a better sense of where the SWAT teams were all congregating when all of a sudden, three officers…with their guns drawn, forced me to the ground, and told me that they were suspicious of my backpack and thought I might be the suspect,” ABC producer Megan Chuchmach explained. “Time stood still.”

ABC News Producer Describes ‘Heart-Stopping’ Encounter With Police: They ‘Thought I Might Be The Suspect’ | Mediaite

5278_518521964851976_353476416_n.png

meh.. she is lucky.
    had this been in LA she would have been shot multiple times for 'looking' like the suspect.
    had this been in NYC she would have caught a stray round as well.

nothing to see here... move it along...
    dancing with the stars is on lets see who is eliminated.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    do you draw little hearts around the face of Dorner?

Give the way you post, I would not be surprised if you get down on the floor pounding your fists and feet in toddler-like tantrums over criticisms of the police as you decry what you perceive as cheap shots, yet here you launch the cheapest shot I have seen all day.

SINCE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THE POSITIONS SEVERAL OF US TAKE, LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU:

EXPECTING THE POLICE TO APPREHEND CRIMINALS WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS OF THE LAW DOES NOT MEAN WE SUPPORT THE CRIMINALS IN QUESTION. IT MEANS WE SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW AND THE RESPECT OF OUR RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    Give the way you post, I would not be surprised if you get down on the floor pounding your fists and feet in toddler-like tantrums over criticisms of the police as you decry what you perceive as cheap shots, yet here you launch the cheapest shot I have seen all day.

SINCE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THE POSITIONS SEVERAL OF US TAKE, LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU:

EXPECTING THE POLICE TO APPREHEND CRIMINALS WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS OF THE LAW DOES NOT MEAN WE SUPPORT THE CRIMINALS IN QUESTION. IT MEANS WE SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW AND THE RESPECT OF OUR RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS.

Come on Dave, you can't deny that the majority on this site HATE the Police and wish the ill will.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Come on Dave, you can't deny that the majority on this site HATE the Police and wish the ill will.

I would have to say that distrust and hate are different. I don't wish ill and am inclined to believe that most others given to be skeptical about the police feel likewise. We simply don't approve of overreach which is increasingly common in ways that have been explored exhaustively so far as I am concerned. Half a century ago, a person could live by the Ten Commandments, pay his taxes, and not have any need to worry about running afoul of the law. A century ago, the federal government largely lived within the Constitution and local governments dealt only with those who were a true danger to the community. Today, it seems to require a deliberate effort to avoid becoming a criminal in addition to having most every facet of our lives regulated subject to enforcement. It isn't a matter of wishing anyone ill per se, but rather that we simply want left alone, whether in terms of active involvement or the threat that it could happen at most any time.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    I would have to say that distrust and hate are different. I don't wish ill and am inclined to believe that most others given to be skeptical about the police feel likewise. We simply don't approve of overreach which is increasingly common in ways that have been explored exhaustively so far as I am concerned. Half a century ago, a person could live by the Ten Commandments, pay his taxes, and not have any need to worry about running afoul of the law. A century ago, the federal government largely lived within the Constitution and local governments dealt only with those who were a true danger to the community. Today, it seems to require a deliberate effort to avoid becoming a criminal in addition to having most every facet of our lives regulated subject to enforcement. It isn't a matter of wishing anyone ill per se, but rather that we simply want left alone, whether in terms of active involvement or the threat that it could happen at most any time.

No, it's a HATRED, plain and simple. Most do wish ill will, you can tell by their posts, they just don't have the stones to come right out and say it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, it's a HATRED, plain and simple. Most do wish ill will, you can tell by their posts, they just don't have the stones to come right out and say it.

I only wish ill will on those who do harm to others unjustly. So if that's a armed burglar or a cop abusing power and breaking the law barging in without a warrant at gun point. Yep then I wish them the same ill will. For me it's about everyone being equal under the law. But when I see those who have been trusted with authority abuse that granted authority yes it does **** me off and scare me when it's not dealt with, but I don't wish the cop more jail time than the burglar. They deserve the same.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    I only wish ill will on those who do harm to others unjustly. So if that's a armed burglar or a cop abusing power and breaking the law barging in without a warrant at gun point. Yep then I wish them the same ill will. For me it's about everyone being equal under the law. But when I see those who have been trusted with authority abuse that granted authority yes it does **** me off and scare me when it's not dealt with, but I don't wish the cop more jail time than the burglar. They deserve the same.

You just answered my question....thanks, because ALL OFFICERS are bad on INGO.

Top Bottom