• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There's no reason to be in a hurry when re-holstering your weapon. Make sure the holster is unobstructed when re-holstering. And for Christ's sake lose those cheap-ass flimsy holsters that don't hold their shape unless there's a weapon inside.

And like Kirk says, leave it in the holster. Coonfingering is just asking for an ND (with Glock or ANY firearm).

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    On the radio again with an interview clip this time he says(paraphrasing) he doesn't understand all the publicity. It was just an accident. Trivial. Well not trivial because of what happened but just doesn't see why it's being so blown up. I see he still doesn't think it was a problem he took a loaded gun out in a gun shop!

Edit: oh and it's still ACCIDENTAL, to reference the accidental vs negligent thread. :lmfao:

poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The way I interpreted the article he is happy for the publicity from shooting himself. I don't see how shooting oneself would help get into office, but then again I don't understand politics.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Yes, but if he had read INGO and INGO's famed Safety Nanny, he would have know to cut the ^%$#@* dingleberries off his jacket!

1. Don't play Show & Tell. It's a snake, not a kitten. Leave it in the holster. Don't touch it.

2. Cut the stupid dingleberries off your jackets. Guys run out and pay hundreds of dollars for frickin' tacticool knives and do nothing but carry them around and pose with them. Use the knife (for once)--cut those stupid strings off your jackets.

It is good common sense when you say to cut the dingleberrys off of your jackets. That is the first thing I always do when I get one that has them. I could see long ago how they could potentially be a problem.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom