• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Nice pistols guys. Here is my Sig P-6...

SigP-6.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just finished assembling my P6 after some cosmetic changes, figured this is as close as I can get to an Equinox. Now I'd like to find some gray maple wood grips or something.. anyway, here she is

3951464508_f092a35803.jpg

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    I think I should have been more clear.........for the right price:D.

I think I am going to buy a P226 ST Elite, yeah that sounds good. Let the search begin.:rockwoot:

Spectre.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Hey guys. I have a question about these Sig Sauers. My cousin (I haven't spoken to him in a long time) let me use his P229 .40 S&W service pistol but it had the decocking lever taken off and a hammer that was filed down to reduce the chance of catching and snagging when being drawn from a holster. It also had a reduced trigger pull but I know Sig makes these pistols straight from the assembly line. Can anyone tell me which specific P229 model has all of these characteristics? Right now I'm thinking about purchasing either a Sig Sauer P229 (The model I'm inquiring about above) or a H&K USP Compact but I currently own a Jericho 941 .40 S&W.

Big Dawg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    W PA
    Hey guys. I have a question about these Sig Sauers. My cousin (I haven't spoken to him in a long time) let me use his P229 .40 S&W service pistol but it had the decocking lever taken off and a hammer that was filed down to reduce the chance of catching and snagging when being drawn from a holster. It also had a reduced trigger pull but I know Sig makes these pistols straight from the assembly line. Can anyone tell me which specific P229 model has all of these characteristics? Right now I'm thinking about purchasing either a Sig Sauer P229 (The model I'm inquiring about above) or a H&K USP Compact but I currently own a Jericho 941 .40 S&W.

I do believe he may of had a DOA or DAK trigger, the reason for no decocker. Removing the decocker on a Sig is a real no-no! Typically a decocker denotes a DA/SA trigger. If you notice my pictures, the majority of mine are DAK (Sigs newest Double Action Only) and have no decocker.

Top Bottom