• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I think the joke is on me because I didn't realize there actually is an X-6 :laugh::laugh:

Yea you had me worked up into a frenzy that an INGO member had an X-6. I was trying to figure out how you would mount a flashlight and missed the joke. They are beautiful though. But a bit costly.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Most modular gun I've EVER seen. P250 and the ONLY thing regulated by the ATF is the Trigger frame/assembly. The grip, slide, barrel can all be replaced. Easy to clean too. Take apart, set polymer frame aside, dip in CLP, Air blast dry, rub with CLP, wipe, assemble. :D I love it. Too bad it's the fiance's. :p I won't taint the thread with my gun. :laugh:

SigP250new026.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've held the p250 several times and just don't like the trigger. Too heavy in my opinion.

That is the one thing that has held me back from picking up a p250. I simply like the trigger on the Glock better.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've held the p250 several times and just don't like the trigger. Too heavy in my opinion.

That is the one thing that has held me back from picking up a p250. I simply like the trigger on the Glock better.

Maybe you held a bad Sig... If there is a such thing. I think the P250's trigger is a wet dream compared to other DAO triggers. The ONLY smoother trigger I've ever pulled was my dad's P226, but it was a Gibson COunty Sheriff's gun. I've never shot glocks, but the P250's trigger just seems smoother than others that i've shot. Maybe you need to try my woman's gun and I can try your glock and compare! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Maybe you held a bad Sig... If there is a such thing. I think the P250's trigger is a wet dream compared to other DAO triggers. The ONLY smoother trigger I've ever pulled was my dad's P226, but it was a Gibson COunty Sheriff's gun. I've never shot glocks, but the P250's trigger just seems smoother than others that i've shot. Maybe you need to try my woman's gun and I can try your glock and compare! :D

I'd love to actually put some rounds downrange with a P250. The trigger pull (I've played with a few of them) just seems long and heavy to me. It is smooth though.

The trigger on my Glocks (G19, 20 and 23) is not what I would describe as smooth, but seems less heavy and much shorter.

Now the trigger on my 226 Equinox is a whole other story...:yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, now I see what you mean about it being long. I guess I didn't notice it that much. Then again, my first pistol was a S&W Sigma, my second a Baby Eagle! :):

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    got a P225 226 ( with .22 lr conversion), 220 and a 556( not a pistol but still a sig)

how do you like the X-5?

and I think either 21st centuray fireams or H&H has a 228 r inm stock

Top Bottom