• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I proposed to my girlfriend today while we were having our family pictures taken. I am a very shy guy and don't talk about feelings alot if ever. So it was definitely hard for me to ask. I think i stuttered more than anything but she still said Yes. Haha.

1383314_10152046280338474_1860282438_n.jpg

My fiancee' and I

1381547_10152325583642926_593030150_n.jpg

The ring along with the matching wedding ring.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness!

And pay no heed to the snide remarks that the guys would never post if their wives were on INGO. :laugh:

Last edited:

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Been engaged since the end of Jan. of this year and will be married on 2/7. If you want to make your marriage last forever, I recommend taking a few pre marriage counseling sessions at least. My fiance and myself just started and it helped us talk about a few things already that we hadn't yet. Can't wait for February to get here, we have been dating for over a year and half already and things just get better over time. My goal is to make my marriage like my grandparents, til death do us part. Had my Grandpa not passed away, this year it would have been their 55th wedding anniversary. Congrats.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Congrats to you both. Is this going to be a INGO wedding :D

I can give that a consideration and have it held at Winamac. Haha. No idea for wedding plans yet.

Been engaged since the end of Jan. of this year and will be married on 2/7. If you want to make your marriage last forever, I recommend taking a few pre marriage counseling sessions at least. My fiance and myself just started and it helped us talk about a few things already that we hadn't yet. Can't wait for February to get here, we have been dating for over a year and half already and things just get better over time. My goal is to make my marriage like my grandparents, til death do us part. Had my Grandpa not passed away, this year it would have been their 55th wedding anniversary. Congrats.

That is good advice. Thank you. What kind of things did it help you talk about that you haven't before? We have already talked about kids and already share a bank account. Trying to get a house next year after our apartment lease is up.

Thank you for the kind remarks.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness!

And pay no heed to the snide remarks that the guys would never post if their wives were on INGO. :laugh:

Yes I would. Because I did. I didn't get all of the toys, but a lot. And I've had them forever. :P

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    We hadn't talked about kids or money, but we are talking about money now. I know my fiance was sick when she was a baby but I have no idea how that affects baby making ability and I can't bring it up (I am fine with adoption also). Financially, we could survive on hers alone but with mine added in we will be able to live comfortably. We already have a house. With you, never know what issues might come up.

For my fiance, she hates my 357 magnum but loves the 22/22 mag and 9mm.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I recommend since you gave her an engagement ring as a commitment to marriage, she should give you a gift to show her commitment.
    A 1911 would be nice, preferably one with a first and last name. Ed Brown, Les Bair, Dan Wesson.....Knight Hawk.

oh, and congratulations.

Top Bottom