• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i'm an indiana native and ive lived all over the eastern part of the union and ive not had a happier or more libral time than in indiana. welcome back. was a great feeling for me to be back as well.

as far as a gun.. at some point you'll HAVE to disassemble.. what you can do is minimize your effort. have someone competent treat a gun with a good CLP firstly. past that, spend some cash for a boresnake. its MUCH easier and effective than the old brass rod, brush, swabs, etc.

evill150

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    nwi
    welcome back to indiana!! too damnhot in az!! as far as a sub compact i really enjoy my taurus millinium. easy to carry and field strip!!pretty good performer also

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I was living in Phoenix for awhile, then Hartford, but I recently returned to Fort Wayne. Now if the frenzy for buying luger ammo would let up a bit, I could actually practice with my 9mm Ruger. Also have a revolver that takes 357/38, which I can still get. Thinking about a sub-compact but haven't gotten one yet. Any advice? I have a touch of arthritis and tendonitis in both hands, so disassembly can be challenging.

Welcome to :ingo:

Check out the Handgun Forum, lots of great advice and suggestions there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom