• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have learned to appreciate Bandanas BBQ. Quite decent pulled pork for a chain.

Amen, I say, Amen. Bandanas is excellent, and usually not very busy.

And Terre Haute has a Cheddar's too, for those inclined toward the delight that is known as the Monte Cristo.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Cheeseburgers in Paradise had good jerk chicken. We enjoyed when visiting our son.

Yeah, they are gone also, becoming fudruckers.

Bummer!! Did not know they gave up the ghost! There used to be one on the west side of Indy, off 465 somewhere. Perhaps once can still get some good jerk there.

Sad. About as sad as the demise of Remington into Remlin, and Colt into bankruptcy. Guess I will have to try White Castle or Five Guys.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bagger Dave's at Honey Creek mall has good burgers. I suggest the "train wreck".

I realize this is somewhat zombie-esque but you sir are the FIRST and ONLY person that I have ever heard say anything good about a Bagger Dave's burger. Personally I and many other people I know wouldn't feed them to our dogs. A new one opened close to where I work and for a little while it had a pretty good crowd on a regular basis. As soon as the new Cheddars opened up it was instant ghost town at Bagger Dave's. Frankly I'm surprised they're still open; on a Friday night when all of the other restaurants in the area are literally PACKED the only cars at BD's are the employees cars. Of course to each their own!:puke:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Hmm 5 guys burgers......

I may have to stop by the one in Brownsburg tomorrow night....

I was forwarned to get the small fry because it is a huge serving. The fries remind me of Penn Station's fries,

I realize this is somewhat zombie-esque but you sir are the FIRST and ONLY person that I have ever heard say anything good about a Bagger Dave's burger. Personally I and many other people I know wouldn't feed them to our dogs...

I suppose it is entirely possible that we were particularly hungry when we have been in there and would have been thrilled with highway opossum on stale bread...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I realize this is somewhat zombie-esque but you sir are the FIRST and ONLY person that I have ever heard say anything good about a Bagger Dave's burger. Personally I and many other people I know wouldn't feed them to our dogs. A new one opened close to where I work and for a little while it had a pretty good crowd on a regular basis. As soon as the new Cheddars opened up it was instant ghost town at Bagger Dave's. Frankly I'm surprised they're still open; on a Friday night when all of the other restaurants in the area are literally PACKED the only cars at BD's are the employees cars. Of course to each their own!:puke:

The burgers I had the two times I've been to Bagger Dave's on Michigan Road were excellent.

Top Bottom