• ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hi all:

Just to pass along, I spied the following at the Greenwood Gander Mountain:

A LIKE NEW Ruger 77/22 All Weather (composite stock, stainless action and barrel) with a LEUPOLD variable power scope (2x7?) Only 1 mag, no box.

For a very respectable $449. This had been fired...but not much.

The stock and scope are spotless.

Also: A Like New Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle in .223, of course. Polymer stock, nice flash hider. Has been used...but not much. 1 20rd mag, I think. No box.

They're asking $619 for that one. Might be a little high, but certainly less than a NIB one from GM.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd like to find a good deal at this Gander since it is right down the road from me! Let me know if you find anything else!!

I've found a few good deals at the GW Gander...

2 1st Gen Walther P99 at EXCELLENT prices. Of course, I no longer own either of them. *sigh*

And an H&R top-break .22 9-shot revolver that I sold for almost 3x what I paid for it.

Deals CAN be found.

Just so happens that right now, their handguns are mostly all over-priced.

That Ruger 77/22 I posted above IS a good deal, however. Still a nice chunk of coin, but a good deal.

-J-

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    sick0021.gif
    Gander Mountain
    sign0023.gif

99zhuggerz99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    i got a deal there, but its the only one i have found to be a good deal. it was an 870 police magnum (now the base for my HD) stock had one bad scratch but other than that good, picked it up for $180.

beak7707

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Terre haute area
    I live close to the Terre Haute GM. I dont think I have ever seen a decent dela on a used gun in that store. They seem high and are not friendly to try to deal with. I wish so much a cabelas would have came instead.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I saw a Browning BAR in Greenwood for $799. I don't even know what they go for but I'd never seen one at a Gander and it appeared that this one was a safe queen. The bottom of the magazine box looked brand new still, not even a scratch. The internals looked as though it had never been fired.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Gander has better deals than this guy
    FPDDURAMAX
    Plinker​

reputation_green.gif

:ar15: Bushmaster AR-15 full stock and Brand new lower. Lower round count is ZERO! Very few on the UPPER! Was purchased in a package of a gun and a half. Had the upper and purchased a NEW BUSHMASTER Lower to complete the package. Has sling, red dot laser and flash suppressor!

$1350.00 OBO

NO PICTURES

the barrel measures 14" and the suppressor is 3" the laser is a BEAMSHOT red dot laser and I was told it is a Tactical sling but I am not sure.
    Last edited by shooter521; 5 Hours Ago at 12:31.
    user_offline.gif

I was gona buy it from him but I remembered PSS had new Bushy's for around $920.00 :laugh: Hey FPDDURAMAX, go back to trolling over at Hoosier topics

Fireman85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    i don't see how its a good deal if they go by the book price which is what they told me they did. i think a good deal is anything under the book value.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    i don't see how its a good deal if they go by the book price which is what they told me they did. i think a good deal is anything under the book value.
    They go by book on what they buy guns for. But that would go on the premise that they know what they're buying. And sometimes they get into something they can't get out of, so they mark it down. Everyone can say they've never gotten a good deal at Gander until they actually do. You have to keep your eyes out. Like anything else worth having, you have to work at it.

sprshggy07

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    Terre Haute
    I live close to the Terre Haute GM. I dont think I have ever seen a decent dela on a used gun in that store. They seem high and are not friendly to try to deal with. I wish so much a cabelas would have came instead.
    I agree about Terre Haute GM, not worth the trip even if I'm near by.

beak7707

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Terre haute area
    Yeah for some reason I guess I wanted to reproof the fact terre haute is a rip. Stopped in again today, very few used guns period and very proud of what they had. Terre Haute GM has no competion though. They ran most of the small shops out of business and no other big competitors. So I guess they kinda get away with the price hikes around here.

Top Bottom