• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Got some coffee, sausage biscuit and dad and I headed down to Bass Pro today by Jeffersonville. I was surprised by the deals I got.

Got a pair of Red Head insulated bibs for 39.00, jacket for 49.00, and a pair of Red Head Camo Bone dry boots on special for 49.00. They are camo, waterproof, and 1,000 thinsulate. Checked Walmart first and the jacket and bibs were 67.00 a piece. They fealt nicer but not for fifty bucks more. Plus I got to drool at everything else.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    bass pro usually does got some good deals.i usually go to the cincinatti or clarksville one.i just wish they would compete a little bit more with what cabelas has for guns.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    kind of makes you depressed that the Greenwood Cabelas thing didn't happen. Everytime I go to Gander and see the ammo prices I wish Cabelas would have come and put them out of business.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    We were at the one in Clarksville yesterday. They are having their Classic Sale so there a bunch of stuff on sale. They had a ton of ammo though. Every caliber!.

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    I havent been to a bass pro shop. Does anyone know where the closest one to the Shipshewanna area is

Yea the Bass pro is in Portage and there is a Cabelos in Hammond, It`s a great road trip to make the whole day a good one. We do it about once every couple months, After deer season it`s the only cure for cabin fever before spring gets here.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I go to the one in Clarksville every now and then, never find any bargains though... all the stuff I see is outrageous, $10 for a can of Remoil, $33 for a 100 rnd value pack of 12 gauge, etc etc

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    kind of makes you depressed that the Greenwood Cabelas thing didn't happen. Everytime I go to Gander and see the ammo prices I wish Cabelas would have come and put them out of business.

It was just put on hold. There is a 3 year wait. After 3 years, they were suppose to start building. Unless things have drastically changed, they switched to only building 1-2 Cabelas a years verses 4-5.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll take Dicks and Gander Mountain any day.

Why? Because they built in Indy... a city in the middle of a state full of fishermen and hunters, while Cabelas and BassPro thought Chicago was a better choice.

F 'em...

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    in my opinion dicks sporting goods is a complete joke.yes they may have some good deals occationally.other than that their worthless in my opinion.gander mountain isn't all that bad but i urge cabelas to feel free to bulldoze gander mountain down and build there!

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Why? Because they built in Indy... a city in the middle of a state full of fishermen and hunters, while Cabelas and BassPro thought Chicago was a better choice.

F 'em...
    Hickman,
    No need to insult anyone from Hoosierland.
    Lake County is somewhat :n00b: but we're only physically near Chicago and the Illinois geniuses that voted for their 'government'.

Top Bottom