Brown County
    303560_541952025817769_1644185599_n.jpg

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    1. Stay away from the blue box reload stuff that's prevalent there, it's crap.
    2. If they don't allow you to open the box to examine the ammo, don't buy it (Do ask them in front of them, open it in front of them, not just show up and start opening boxes). We've had alot of ammo show up to our range where it was labeled as WWB or a high end JHP, open it, it's Tula. Lots of scammers there.
    3. Don't buy anything from the Brass Kings unless it's brass (empty, for reloading). Their bagged ammo is junk.

Yes, some folks will come on here and say it's okay, "I've never had any issues with the blue box or Brass kings ammo" but then again, I've had alot of range customers that will argue otherwise. :twocents:

I have bought from this gentleman multiple times, usually the rare ammo like 30-40krag and 50-70 gov't but never had any problems. then again these aren't range guns.

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Indy 1500 Ammo

Precision Cartridge Inc, out of Hobart, usually has a booth at Indy. They make remanufactured brass ammo for many police departments around the state. I have purchased their 40 & 45 ammo for less than any of the bulk guys around the show (brass only) when they are there. I have run close to 1,000 rounds of both over the last year and absolutely no issues. Typically their "good buy" is a cash deal. You can still use a card, but the best deal is cash.

I have bought their ammo cheaper at the show than what they list on their website. Precision Cartridge, Inc. - Ammunition in 380, 9mm, 38, 357 Mag., 357 Sig., 10mm, 40 S&W, 41, 44, 45.

Check them out. I always call their store when I'm there to confirm they have a booth.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Precision Cartridge Inc, out of Hobart, usually has a booth at Indy. They make remanufactured brass ammo for many police departments around the state. I have purchased their 40 & 45 ammo for less than any of the bulk guys around the show (brass only) when they are there. I have run close to 1,000 rounds of both over the last year and absolutely no issues. Typically their "good buy" is a cash deal. You can still use a card, but the best deal is cash.

I have bought their ammo cheaper at the show than what they list on their website. Precision Cartridge, Inc. - Ammunition in 380, 9mm, 38, 357 Mag., 357 Sig., 10mm, 40 S&W, 41, 44, 45.

Check them out. I always call their store when I'm there to confirm they have a booth.

I have a buddy who stopped by there shop and they are sayin the have a 6+ week lead time on .223 orders not sure about pistol ammo

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Many of the local Walmarts still have 9mm in stock. I've seen plenty at Gander Mtn too. I wouldn't get you're hopes up finding ammo deals at this 1500.

I've been checking at local Walmarts around Indy and the shelves are empty. Even the Tula is sold out! :faint:

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

Select caliber then enter zip. After you enter zip click on the far right column "Total CPR" (Total Cost Per Round). You will actually have to visit the deals to see if the ammo is still in stock. I ordered 880 rounds of 7.62x54r from rguns @ 19.8 cents/rd. I have always checked prices before going to a show and have never found anyone close to what I pay on line.

Top Bottom