Going on honeymoon and might go to an indoor range with autos.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    I took my best friend to an indoor range with autos for his bachelor party and we shot an m-16 9mm. It was freaking awesome, but difficult to control, even in 9mm. I was glad to be shooting something with a full stock rather than a pistol. I think the Glock-18 would have been to difficult for first timers like us.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Indoors you usually do not have a very long range so the 9mm will be plenty. The ammo is cheaper also so you will be able to shoot more. A full auto can really eat the ammo in a hurry. An uzi or an MP5 makes 10 boxes of ammo disappear in a hurry.

Sounds like fun. I hope your honeymoon will include more activities than just shooting a short barrel sub gun...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Go with the Uzi.

Double up on ear pro. Wear squeezies under muffs. (My SOP just about any time I shoot - but definitely indoors and definitely with FA)

-J-

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    I've shot an mp5k suppressed and it was awesome . Any mp5 would be my choice , then any auto after that .. They will make you smile

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The choices are between the uzi or ruger, that is the only autos they have. I was leaning towards the uzi.

Oh. I didn't catch that with my response. I assumed they had a wide variety.

In that case, if I could only pick one, it'd be the uzi. I'd do both, if I could.

Top Bottom