• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I heard OkieGirl on the WIBC news this morning.

We heard that too! That is really a BIG deal. The fb pages have been blowing up all day!

That was totally on WIBC, they built that spot and pulled the audio from her WRTV interview. Good on them. They made a point to broadcast the part where she says "I'm not IMPD" to promote the idea that average citizens are supporting their Law Enforcement.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Hey OG, when are you and/or IJ going to come out and do a ride-along? Maybe a "tweet along" would be fun for the page.....

LOL...there is a reason I'm a fan and not an officer! These chicken legs won't move fast enough when the bad guys come out of the shadows. I've tried to talk myself into it, but the gal that is working with me told me her story of doing a ride along and...um...I'm not so sure I'm up to it yet!

I'll let IndyJohn know you'd be happy to have him ride along!:evilangel:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    LOL...there is a reason I'm a fan and not an officer! These chicken legs won't move fast enough when the bad guys come out of the shadows. I've tried to talk myself into it, but the gal that is working with me told me her story of doing a ride along and...um...I'm not so sure I'm up to it yet!

I'll let IndyJohn know you'd be happy to have him ride along!:evilangel:

You could ride with me on late shift. My not-so-chicken legs don't move so fast either, but since I'm now a patrol supervisor I don't do much chasing. That and I'm not as bad a$$ as Jamie Kate allegedly is. We can watch all the hard-chargers from the comfort of my car.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    You could ride with me on late shift. My not-so-chicken legs don't move so fast either, but since I'm now a patrol supervisor I don't do much chasing. That and I'm not as bad a$$ as Jamie Kate allegedly is. We can watch all the hard-chargers from the comfort of my car.

Ok, you offered... I'll deliver her to you. Let's decide on when after the holidays are done. Oh wait, I didn't ask her for permission... darn.

And by that I mean I'll throw her over my shoulder and walk her to your car. Whether she likes it or not.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Ok, you offered... I'll deliver her to you. Let's decide on when after the holidays are done. Oh wait, I didn't ask her for permission... darn.

And by that I mean I'll throw her over my shoulder and walk her to your car. Whether she likes it or not.

I'm working New Year's Eve. That is always good for shenanigans.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My blue porch light has been on since the beginning. It will be on till it burns out and gets replaced wit another blue light. If some coward ***** wants to come and attack my house because I support the police, I hope they ate their wheaties.
    these modern hippie tech punks worry me more than the ghetto thugs. They can look like the mom next door and the next thing you know they are hiding behind a mask advocating for police to be murdered. Stay safe out there guys!!

Top Bottom