• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    just had to post this...quoted from Fox News website!

CAIRNS, Australia — A man who used a public toilet in a shopping mall was taken to a hospital to have the toilet seat removed from his backside after someone smeared it with glue in what an official condemned Monday as a sick joke.

Police urged possible witnesses to come forward after the 58-year-old man was humiliated in the northeastern city of Cairns by the prank.

An ambulance was called to help the man after he was found stuck by fast-acting adhesive glue to a toilet seat on Saturday in the busy shopping mall.

Paramedics removed the seat from the toilet and took him to a hospital, where medical staff used industrial solvents to get it off.

Cairns local government official Di Forsyth said the man, who was not identified, was not injured but was "extremely embarrassed" by his experience.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny," Forsyth said. "It's a sick joke."

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Did that to my 2nd grade teacher. Its was funny to me then..... But not now. Its just wrong. To this day I still regrett what I did as a dumb child.

P.S. I used elmers...lol this person used super glue!

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Who sits down at a public restroom without looking to see, at least, if bodily wastes are smeared on the seat?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    my wife would kill me if I sat on a public toilet! maybe my wife did it to teach this guy a lesson- don't sit on toilet seats, they are full of "herpes"

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    my wife would kill me if I sat on a public toilet! maybe my wife did it to teach this guy a lesson- don't sit on toilet seats, they are full of "herpes"

I don't think you can get herpes from a toilet seat but like what the above posters said, why wouldn't you check the seat before you sit on it?

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I personally always felt that the plastic wrap on the rim was much funnier than the glue trick.

Actually, herpes from fecal matter is entirely possible. Of course you would need at least a skin abrasion and within a certain time, etc.., there are a lot of factors... but still. There are times when I think I wouldn't mind traditional asian style facilities in public venues. Everyone hovers. Then again there are times when it looks like someone exploded ...bleh.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Do they sell Lysol wipes in a travel size/pocket size for pre-business seat wiping? Might not be a bad thing to keep around...
    Why, yes they do!!!! Can't remember if it is "Lysol", but we have some antibacterial toilet wipes. I still hate using public toilets. I'd rather just pee outside! lol

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    RachelMarie, you sound like a candidate for a potty Rachel Lucas wrote about:
    So we left there and found one of those streetside public toilets we’d heard about when researching Paris. Do you know about these? My god. I should have taken a picture, but basically it’s a big gray-colored pod right on the sidewalk that cleans itself completely from the inside. You push a button and an electronic door slides open all pneumatically and cool-like, and you enter, and everything is utterly sterile and spotless. Do your business and then exit, and the thing shuts itself and literally sprays down its interior self from top to bottom – walls, floor, toilet, everything – before the next user enters.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    The door handles in public restrooms are usually more hazardous to your health than the toilet seats.

BTW: If you think public restrooms are bad try using a porta-let on a construction site in July.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Poop won't kill you...if so, then I am Immortal
    my wife would kill me if I sat on a public toilet!quote]

Your wife is a genius! Nothing grosser than a public restrrom. ugh, vomit!

If you think squatting on a public toilet is nasty, you should remove one to pull 4 tampons from it!!! :D

Last edited:

czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Who sits down at a public restroom without looking to see, at least, if bodily wastes are smeared on the seat?

Maybe he had a squirter! :dunno:

but seriously though that really stinks! I dont think I could sit down without putting TP or something down first unless I was too drunk to hover!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom