• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    RachelMarie, you sound like a candidate for a potty Rachel Lucas wrote about:

I'm so down for this. I wish I could do it in my restroom at home. How simple would that make "cleaning the bathroom"! lol!

Kedie
    The door handles in public restrooms are usually more hazardous to your health than the toilet seats.

Yeah, I don't touch anything in public restrooms if I have to use them. I get paper towel out, before I wash my hands. Then use it to turn the water off and open the door afterwards. Yeah, I don't like other peoples germs. :):

jclark
    If you think squatting on a public toilet is nasty, you should remove one to pull 4 tampons from it!!! :D

No thank you. I'll pass! Have fun with that though! :popcorn:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    jclark

No thank you. I'll pass! Have fun with that though! :popcorn:[/quote]
    Well it is what I do. Doesn't bother you after a while. I do have some very interesting stories though.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    :) I am not sure I want any part of these "interesting stories"! lol

I'm just to germy of a person. yeah, It's kind of a curse!

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    jclark said:
    If you think squatting on a public toilet is nasty, you should remove one to pull 4 tampons from it!!! :D
    If 4 tampons stops up your toilet you need a better toilet. I had a guy get a really nice mini-maglite once. All I get is those stupid plastic carriers that hold disposable razor heads. :n00b: That, or the plastic packaging from shoplifted merchandise.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    The door handles in public restrooms are usually more hazardous to your health than the toilet seats.

BTW: If you think public restrooms are bad try using a porta-let on a construction site in July.

:+1: You ain't friggin kidding...I passed on more than one porta-john because of the mound of feces writhing with maggots that was almost up to the seat...

And if you think reading it is too graphic, you should try seeing it. :puke:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If 4 tampons stops up your toilet you need a better toilet. I had a guy get a really nice mini-maglite once. All I get is those stupid plastic carriers that hold disposable razor heads. :n00b: That, or the plastic packaging from shoplifted merchandise.

No. Tampons,applicators,and package.......with chunks mixed in.
    It was a toilet in a convience store.
    Why 4 you ask??? Don't know,don't care.

Found a whole snickers bar in package sideways in a urinal at a truckstop.
    My apprentice wouldn't take a bite of it lol

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    :+1: You ain't friggin kidding...I passed on more than one porta-john because of the mound of feces writhing with maggots that was almost up to the seat...

And if you think reading it is too graphic, you should try seeing it. :puke:

Awwwwww... come on man, it's just poop.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah, I don't touch anything in public restrooms if I have to use them. I get paper towel out, before I wash my hands. Then use it to turn the water off and open the door afterwards.
    OMG!! It's like we were separated at birth (quite a few years apart :D)...but yeah, I'm a foot-flusher, too. Touch that lever with my hand?? Are you out of yer fricken mind??
    :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    OMG!! It's like we were separated at birth (quite a few years apart :D)...but yeah, I'm a foot-flusher, too. Touch that lever with my hand?? Are you out of yer fricken mind??
    :D

See, we can now talk together, shoot tegether, laugh together and foot flush together! :laugh:

Ahhhh...the fun times wel'll share! :D:rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    See, we can now talk together, shoot tegether, laugh together and foot flush together! :laugh:

Ahhhh...the fun times wel'll share! :D:rockwoot:
    Any "fun time" except bowling!! #1 place in the country where fecal matter is found isn't public bathrooms...it's bowling ball holes! Eewwww!:n00b:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Any "fun time" except bowling!! #1 place in the country where fecal matter is found isn't public bathrooms...it's bowling ball holes! Eewwww!:n00b:

OH NO....I LOVE bowling! :rolleyes: I think I will re-think this!

Good one, Bill!
    Might I suggest getting your own ball... or a box of exam gloves? Your choice.

Either would prevent getting poop on your fingers, but buying your own ball would be less expensive in the long run, depending on how much you bowl. :twocents:

Thanks Rachel! :D

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom