k5Pa5.jpg

TSD COMBAT SYSTEMS - GLOCK 17 RMR SLIDE

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Like the concept and execution; dislike the advertising billboard on the side.

Lone Wolf also offers milling for an RDS on their Glock slides; seems this setup is starting to get some traction.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Like the concept and execution; dislike the advertising billboard on the side.

Lone Wolf also offers milling for an RDS on their Glock slides; seems this setup is starting to get some traction.

There also is a gunsmith in MI that does this. He is the one that milled the slide on grape apes M&P for the RMR.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    That looks pretty neat but who makes them? Damn I wish these companies would put a bigger logo on their stuff, I can't make that out!
    Maybe some tasteful neon pink, or ****ty furry art those like Lone Wolf people?

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    :n00b: What the... I actually like Glock's sights really, they're not that bad! That's neat looking for sure but I'd rather buy another gun. :D

Another gun? Hell id get three more glocks for that!!! Crazy ars price but cool. Its not like glocks arnt accurate to begin with though. Im building a g20 hunting gun and this has cossed my mind. Maybe ill see if i can get this done to the long slide i was gonna order. ;)

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    At first they offered their package with Lone Wolf slides....
    Yeah I am kinda disappointed that they aren't anymore. There were more options with the lonewolf slide (caliber, size, etc). I was thinking about picking up a RDS equipped lonewolf slide from them but that option is gone now.... :(

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Remove the billboard and I might give it a try. But I can't stand the huge text down the side of handguns, it turns me completely off. It's the primary reason I've never purchased a STI 1911. I can't bring myself to pay top dollar for the privileged of having a huge advertising piece tattooed down the side of my pistol. Smooth sides please and I might take the plunge.

It's a neat concept.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Red dots on pistols is nothing new. Competition shooters have been doing it for a while. However, the idea of a "combat" pistol with a red dot is newer. The addition of red dot sites on rifles revolutionized small arms combat. The addition of red dot sites on pistols will be no different. I shot a RMR equipped G17 and after a few magazines, i started to get quicker and quicker with site acquisition and follow up shooting. I bought a RTF G17 to build one.

davidparrish60

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Galveston, IN
    seems like if someone wanted to do this themselves they could still have it done cheaper... i also agree that the whole "billboard" thing is stupid, if your gonna have the company name plastered down the slide i think they should pay us.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'd rather modify the existing slide and attach a sight.....save 80% the cost...but that would only be if I had to have that sight...such as cross eye dominant or something...but for me, I would never to that ....especially not for $1500

Top Bottom