• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AF Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    North East, Indiana
    I've been wanting one of these for awhile and I too am very disappointed the the name plastered down the slide. The logo on the front is okay, but did they have to go that far.. the price is a bit high but don't forget for 1500 you are getting a complete slide, barrel, and 700.00 RMR sight. add another 200 plus for a barrel and your at 9. My guess a slide and all it's guts would be 2. so we are looking at 400 profit, maybe.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Well the sight sell for 450-475 online, slides are not that hard to find on gunbroker for around 250, and a Kart barrel for about 200...my total so far is around 900. Is having TDS mill the slide worth $600 buck? Or can my local smith do it just as good for $50....bet he can.

Not saying it isn't a good product but definitely boutique prices...

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Why TSD Made Its Own Slide
    IMG_1850.JPG

Not everyone wants to grind and mill their existing slide. That was the beauty of the use of aftermarket slides. But the makers of these were a bag of drama. In the beginning, they shipped fine, but as the orders got bigger, the delays increased. At one point we were waiting six months for product.

What would you do if you had to wait six months for a freaking DVD? You'd cancel the order that's what.

Listen....I will tell you guys what I did. I was so freaking pissed off at the inefficiency, sloppiness, and just plain low class of "the others" that we were dealing with, that I cashed in a few bags of gold and walked in to a shop with a bad attitude, an idea of what perfection would be like, and a fist full of cash.

They either liked my cash or were freaked out by me, but in a week, they had a working proto-type! I was without words....imagine that....american ingenuity is not dead! All it needed was an injection of desire/cash!!

Well....Tom C and I took the two prototypes out and loaded the Jeep full of ammo. We shot these things until we couldn't hold the frames. We grabbed up the Evian and baptized the slides in a plume of explosive steam. Then we reloaded and continued until the sun sank in the Arizona desert. We burned more money in ammo than I care to say...but these have tested.

Once approved, production began. And as my stack of hundred dollar bills shrank, I saw the ultimate slide for a Glock pistol develop before my eyes. Better, stronger, harder than anything even conceived by the "C" student slide makers in the USA, and better in every way than the OEM slide from Austria....and it is the slide that makes the gun.

Now that we have done it....nothing in manufacturing parts or accessories is impossible. And those slides, as beautiful as they are....they are just the tip of the ice berg.

Remington 870 and Mossbergs
    Lever Action CQB and Combat Rifles
    The Kalashnikov Series in a way you have never seen it before
    Parts...aftermarket stuff stolen from the Bulgarians and Russians under their noses but made better by well paid, cash loving greedy capitalist American workers.

One industry pro we showed some of this to said, "This changes everything". Yes it does. An evolution is at hand, and you are a part of it.
    Gabe Suarez

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    cedartop,

Any Plans for the Sig PXXX line. and maybe removing the billboard from the slide.

As to the "billboard", I sorta like it, but I can see how some wouldn't. I will see what I can find out about any chances of a model without it.

Probably not on the Sig, at least not anytime soon. There is a substantial outlay of cash into getting these up and running. Gabe will only do it with ones that he can be relatively sure of getting a return on. That is why it has been started with the Glock17's and 19's

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    TSD Combat Systems G-17 RMR (rm02) Slide- Flat Non-Reflective Stainless
    IMG_2055.jpg

TSD COMBAT SYSTEMS G-17 SLIDE - RMR (RM02) - NON-REFLECTIVE STAINLESS STEEL

SIX AVAILABLE THROUGH AUGUST 7, 2011
    (Gen. 3 Only)

Made of 17-4 stainless steel, at a thorough hardness of RC 46, to exacting tolerances by aerospace technicians, to exceed the match quality requirements of TSD Combat Systems, these upper end units exceed the quality, reliability, and accuracy of any after-market components to the extreme, and surpass the hardness and durability of OEM units, with an impeccable flat stainless steel finish.

Performance without compromise. Quality without excuses. Delivery without drama.

That is what has driven TSD since inception. That is what drives us today, and that is what we promise our customers. TSD Combat Systems – “Eyeball accuracy at room distances with 100% reliability, and first round hits at 100 yards with unsurpassed elegance”. Guaranteed!

These TSD Combat Systems Match Quality Slides come complete with the;

· Trijicon RMR RM02
    · All Slide Internals
    · TSD Combat Systems Match Barrel
    · Assembled and finished in a Flat Non-Reflective Stainless Steel by our TSD Technicians
    · It is packaged in a TSD/Pelican Case

*INCLUDES TSD COMBAT SYSTEMS T-SHIRT
    *INCLUDES TSD GUNFIGHTING INSURANCE PACKAGE

Owners of TSD Combat Systems weapons are self selecting. They do not settle for less in their lives, careers, or in the weapons they choose to carry in defense of their lives and loved ones. Over-achievers like this deserve an insurance package that rivals that with companies like Rolex or Omega. What do gunmen fear? Their weapons sitting in evidence for a year or more while the case against the deceased is sorted out. Well fear no more my friends.

If you use a TSD Combat Systems RMR-Equipped Glock Package to legally and successfully defend yourself, TSD will replace any ammo you used, and loan you an equivalent TSD Combat Systems package while yours is tied up in the legal proceedings. What other gun company is going to offer a guarantee like that? I'll tell you....none. Spread the word.

ONLY $1299.99
    ORDER IT HERE

Top Bottom