• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    IMO, there is no need for a private reloader to spend that kind of money to resize brass.

If you want to take out every last bit of that "glock bulge", get a redding GRx die ($35). I have a GRx, but don't use it anymore. Ive had no problems using only a lee FCD ($20). My reloads fit my tight-chambered KKM barrels without problems. I don't even case gauge.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never had any trouble resizing brass shot out a Glock barrel. Also, never had a case fail from the unsupported chamber. But for piece of mind , extending case life, and the ability to shoot lead without worrying about cleaning as often, I did spend about $100 and bought a lone wolf barrel.

zcsmith464

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have found that the glock 35 is an uncomfortable carry gun, however nothing beats it at the range. If you are looking at spending the money on something the value of the glock I would reccomend looking around before buying.

Will0369

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Westfield
    Glock 35

The GLock 35 is an excellent example of what to do write in a polymer pistol:draw:. The sight radius and picture is phenominal, and it will shoot like a dream.:ar15:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I have a friend that is wanting to sell me his Glock 35. I'm new to handguns and I just got my lifetime permit. Anyone know anything about the Glocks

Have you shot it yet. You really need to shoot a glock before you make the decision. That and do a fair amount of research. There are quite a few things to not like about glocks.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    this i have to hear, what is there not to like about glocks

Check my post history. I'm sure it is all there by now. If it's still unclear I can elaborate.

HICKMAN said:
    Some people have nothing better to do that **** in people's Cheerios

:): I like the expression. That's funny.

HICKMAN said:
    don't get the haters started... they live for any reason to b*tch about Glocks.

The OP asked for opinions not just glock stroking. I didn't even elaborate. I suggested he do plenty of research, look at opinions on both sides, shoot the thing to see if he likes the feel and make his own decision. That is sound advice. My condolences for you Cheerios. :rolleyes:

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    At First I did not like a Glock at all. For that matter I did not the "plastic gun" Look at all. I have had a Beretta and shot several other guns. I did like the XDm when I shot it. The M&P feels nice in the hand.
    I am not a Ford Guy but you cannot deny that the Mustang's are fast right out of the box and Have more aftermarket goodies available than anybody. You can buy a Chrysler and hop it up and maybe make it run as good and fast but you are going spend alot more money. Moral of the story: If you want something that will beat everything right out of the box get a Glock. If you to buy a pistol with oodles of aftermarket parts to make it even better, Buy a Glock. You can beat around the bush and say I am not going to buy one of them Damn Glocks. I beat aroun the bush and then bought one of them Damn Glocks. Now I am trying to figure out how to get another one. I love mine. Jim

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I have been reloading here and there for a few years with one of my friends dad. He has showed me a lot does and donts and I feel comfortable reloading. I just don't know if this gun would be a good buy for 350 with two mags and a case

The 35 is a great gun, just don't reload lead. Use jacketed bullets.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Moral of the story: If you want something that will beat everything right out of the box get a Glock. If you to buy a pistol with oodles of aftermarket parts to make it even better, Buy a Glock. You can beat around the bush and say I am not going to buy one of them Damn Glocks. I beat aroun the bush and then bought one of them Damn Glocks. Now I am trying to figure out how to get another one. I love mine. Jim

Full of WIN :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: :+1:

crudolph00

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    FREETOWN
    3 years ago I said I'd never own a Glock. I hated the way they felt in my hand. But, after researching and talking with some fellas on carry firearms, I decided I liked the idea of no external safety. The gun I was carrying was a Berretta 93. I ended up picking up a Glock 23 at the Indy 1500 this winter. Equiped it with some XD Big Dot sights. Really glad I did. Plus the 23 is much easier to CC than the larger framed Berretta.

Top Bottom