• ...and so much more!
  • StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why do I keep seeing these ads....

Brand New hard to find Glock (whatever) for sale, Gen 4 $600!
    What they dont tell you is they bought it at the local shop for 515-550....
    Is anyone else noticing this ALOT lately?
    Could you point me to where those $515 Glocks are? G17's are $599 and up everywhere I've looked.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Could you point me to where those $515 Glocks are? G17's are $599 and up everywhere I've looked.

Where in the world are you looking at? Tell us where you live and we can definitely find you a better price than that.

I bought my Gen 4 brand new for 398 at Steven r jenkins

That's a great price but we all can't buy there.

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Where in the world are you looking at? Tell us where you live and we can definitely find you a better price than that.

I've been with StuBob as he's been shopping around, and we've been to...

Pop's Guns
    K&E Sports
    Indiana Gun Club
    Gander Mountain (hah!)
    M&J Firearms

... and haven't seen a single new G17 for less than $599.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    join gssf for 2 years for 60 bucks i think and you can get 2 glocks (one per year) for 425 with no tax and no shipping ..just pay the transfer fee of 15-25 somewhere....or pay 125 for life and buy one per year if you are so inclined at law enforcement price...the gssf shooting matches suck but the pistol purchase program is worth it

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Prices on everything firearm related is on the rise, again or still, however you want to see it. Something that may have sold a year ago for 400 is selling this year for 500. Just the way things are going. Whatever item you have is worth whatever somebody else is willing to pay for it.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Wanted:

Glock model-30, lo-mileage or NIB (+ 1 factory round) , I'll pick it up, no papers exc. IN DL and pink. $450. Any takers?? Prob. not. Where are they when you have the bucks?? EBG

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I've been with StuBob as he's been shopping around, and we've been to...

Pop's Guns
    K&E Sports

Gander Mountain (hah!)
    M&J Firearms

... and haven't seen a single new G17 for less than $599.

Expecting a decent price on a new firearm at one of those places is like expecting a good deal at DON's.

Hit places like Liberty Firearms, Plainfield Shooting Supply, Premier Arms, Bradis , or Indy Trading post (depending on who's working -No not referring to the owner or manager, they've been good to me). Point is, goto a local gun shop and stay away from those corporate places.

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Once the gun is transferred into your name, it's used no matter how NIB you say it is and should be priced accordingly.

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    I've also seen people that purchase Glock blue label guns at the IOP price and then attempt to resell them as NIB at the regular civilian retail price.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    Ha, There was a guy on FB wanting to sell a Glock 36 for $750-$800!

But it had a Ghost connector and an extra mag, and 50 rounds of ammo!! That was his justification!!!

Its ridiculous.

I price my stuff a little less than LGS, as well without the tax. Thats just my rule of thumb.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I don't have an issue with this. It is up to the buyer to do their homework and research. You can never expect a seller to price an item at the best price-especially guns. My hope would be that no one buys at this price and that the seller lowers their price; however, if a buyer did pay it and they're happy....win win, I suppose.

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Expecting a decent price on a new firearm at one of those places is like expecting a good deal at DON's.

Hit places like Liberty Firearms, Plainfield Shooting Supply, Premier Arms, Bradis , or Indy Trading post (depending on who's working -No not referring to the owner or manager, they've been good to me). Point is, goto a local gun shop and stay away from those corporate places.

As far as I know, the only non-LGS in that list is gander mountain.

But cool. We'll have to check out those other places.

Top Bottom