• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    There is a reason that Glock is the best selling handgun name in the U.S. today.

Um, maybe because it's a toy gun that cost half the price of a real metal gun, like a Sig. :D You can also find a perfectly functional 100-year old 1911 all over the place. Let's look at the oldest Glock's in another 75 years and see how they're faring.

mx866

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    I'm betting a Glock will last as long as a 1911. Its all in how you maintain them. IF you don't take care of it I don't care who makes it.. Will be junk in no time.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I'm betting a Glock will last as long as a 1911. Its all in how you maintain them. IF you don't take care of it I don't care who makes it.. Will be junk in no time.

You're betting on something with absolutely no shred of evidence to show for. There are no 100 year-old Glocks anywhere. Heck, there aren't even any 50 year-old Glocks yet. We're talking about a 25+ year-old gun that is rife with problems as of late. Not a good start. You're fresh out of hype and kool-aid it appears. :D

But you can solve this lack of posterity by doing the right thing: bury your Glocks. All of them. Give the future Glock generations something to work with in the empirical and tangibility departments. :D

Top Bottom