• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I am thinking about putting a trigger safety on my G27, does anyone know of a Glock armorer or smith close to me in Peru?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've been carrying and shooting it for two years with no problems but was thinking of giving it to the wife. She said she wouldn't use it without a safety.
    That means I could buy another gun. :rockwoot:

You could probably trade that for something that suites her a little better.

Unless she just likes shooting it.... that's a pretty popular gun and you could get a good price out of it.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I'm a Glock Armorer but I'm in Indy so I don't think I would be any help to you. I personally don't understand why anyone would by a Glock and add additional safeties to it. It has all the safeties one needs built into it. I understand some folks like the additional comfort of a manual safety, but if you feel more comfortable with these, why buy a Glock?

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I'm a Glock Armorer but I'm in Indy so I don't think I would be any help to you. I personally don't understand why anyone would by a Glock and add additional safeties to it. It has all the safeties one needs built into it. I understand some folks like the additional comfort of a manual safety, but if you feel more comfortable with these, why buy a Glock?

Tks for the offer, but for my thinking read post #7. :)

BurninBrass

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    between a couple cornfields
    That means I could buy another gun. :rockwoot:

I think you solved your own problem!

In all honesty, I wouldn't modify the Glock to fit the your wife's needs. Heck, I wouldn't advise modifying any firearm to fit someone. There are more than enough adequate choices out there to satisfy anyone. Let her hold some pistols and get one she's comfortable with. The bonus is you get to keep your Glock!

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Ok. let me say this, the Glock is not going anywhere. I love the gun to much to trade it. I was just going to put a Siderlock on it if she wanted to use it. We decided to look at something else now. Tks for all your input.

To all you Glock Nuts out there, I'll keep it pure. :laugh:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Ok. let me say this, the Glock is not going anywhere. I love the gun to much to trade it. I was just going to put a Siderlock on it if she wanted to use it. We decided to look at something else now. Tks for all your input.

To all you Glock Nuts out there, I'll keep it pure. :laugh:

no worries brother, fit the gun to the shooter I always say. :)

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Heck, I would just take the bullets out of it. She wouldnt shoot herself then.

Maybe just teach her how to Israeli carry that sucker.

If all else fails, just buy her an M&P with a thumb safety on it if the top two dont work.

Top Bottom