• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I forgot all about the 18...and the mysterious Glock 7 ;)

I cant let you put the Glock 7 in the 9mm Glocks familly. :rolleyes:

"That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me, you know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make in a month."

You will notice that Glock make their Glock 7 in GERMANY and not in AUSTRIA like their other models.
    Maybe its even too secret to be build with the other Glocks and the had to make a special factory in another country.

The Glock 7 is so mysterious that we dont even know if its a 9mm, maybe it has its own caliber just as mysterious as the gun itself.

We should contact Glock and ask them about it to know what caliber it is. :D
    Maybe call a gun store and ask if they have the Glock 7 in Gen4 yet or if they only have the previous Gen3.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I highly recommend the 19. Perfect blend of size, capacity, and conceal ability. Of course I carry my Glock 7 on the weekends, but I dont like to talk about that much. :draw:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I highly recommend the 19. Perfect blend of size, capacity, and conceal ability. Of course I carry my Glock 7 on the weekends, but I dont like to talk about that much. :draw:

We should start a thread on the Glock 7.
    Maybe with a poll, im sure a couple of people in INGO must own one.
    I want to know if its a full size, compact or subcompact gun.
    What caliber is it.
    How many generations of Glock 7 and where can I get one.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    So ...is it Glock yet?

As others have said, you can't go wrong with any of the choices you've listed. The G19 is one of the most popular handgun choices for good reason (and not just 'cuz it's black! :D). The Glock design is everything a combat pistol should be ...and nothing it shouldn't.

FWIW, I carry a G30sf (little chunkier than a G19) without difficulty in either a Crossbreed Supertuck or Blackhawk Serpa and a Gen4 G27 (same size as a G26) in either a Serpa, Galco Summer Comfort, or Galco Ankle Glove with no problems.

Let us know when you get your new Glock! :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So ...is it Glock yet?

As others have said, you can't go wrong with any of the choices you've listed. The G19 is one of the most popular handgun choices for good reason (and not just 'cuz it's black! :D). The Glock design is everything a combat pistol should be ...and nothing it shouldn't.

FWIW, I carry a G30sf (little chunkier than a G19) without difficulty in either a Crossbreed Supertuck or Blackhawk Serpa and a Gen4 G27 (same size as a G26) in either a Serpa, Galco Summer Comfort, or Galco Ankle Glove with no problems.

Let us know when you get your new Glock! :yesway:

Thanks, I have no idea when I will get it if I get it, im still looking at other models of 9mm compacts but the Glock 19 looks like the best option for me right now.
    I have to save for it first anyway.
    Im looking at holsters too, those Kydex/leather holsters types look very comfortable with the leather and secure the gun well in place with the molded kydex.Many companies make them now so its even more options ...

MTAC-Slide.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    How about a 26, carry the stock mag to CC, and have the 19 mags with the grip spacers as your spare mags? Best of both worlds..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom