• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Big DUD by GLOCK
    Who cares about a .22 glock when other people have already made conversions and no one cares. What a fail.
    Not even rigged for optics or even a threaded barrel
    Im starting to think GLOCK is run by a bunch of 80 year old men who are so out of touch with modern gun culture, or a bunch of women

Actually Gaston Glock is 90 years old! So it's worst than you think. :):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    True.
    Hey im a church of Glock member. I just wish they would start listening to parishioners

I don’t think it will be long before we get the long awaited G17 slide on a G19 frame. I predict the gen 5 G19 and G45 frame will be modular soon enough. Similar to what they did with the 43/43x/48.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    At Glock HQ in
    Österreich

[video=youtube;rtkOwFyu3FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkOwFyu3FM[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At Glock HQ in
    Österreich

[video=youtube;rtkOwFyu3FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkOwFyu3FM[/video]

The gun in that thumbnail appears to have a thread protector on the barrel. At least, that's what the thread protector on my M&P 22...that I bought 7 years ago...and holds 12 rounds...looks like (and it came with a suppressor adapter). If that is not a thread protector, then it would appear that the barrel hole in the slide is purposefully big enough to accomodate a threaded barrel with thread protector in the future.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    German dude in the vid is shooting with suppressor at the 13 minute mark. I didn't catch much dialog on the threaded barrel otherwise.

They did run over the gun with a car though.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    German dude in the vid is shooting with suppressor at the 13 minute mark. I didn't catch much dialog on the threaded barrel otherwise.

They did run over the gun with a car though.

So clearly, a suppressor friendly barrel is contemplated....seems like the thing to equip it with from the beginning.

...and running it over with a car....OK.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    f0RPUef.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Checkering looks a heck of lot better than whatever people get by poking it a thousand times with their cheap 40W Amazon soldering iron.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd like to see more on the magazines. Are they as tough as the rest of the gun seems to be? Will they function after 5 foot drops to concrete, feed lips down? Will they actually fit standard 9mm mag carriers?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I will watch the video later. But this gun needs to be offered with and without a threaded barrel. Not all holsters will accept a threaded barrel. People won’t want to buy the gun and then buy the barrel. I bet Glock will offer both as an option once the guns start moving through distribution which will take a couple months.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I will watch the video later. But this gun needs to be offered with and without a threaded barrel. Not all holsters will accept a threaded barrel. People won’t want to buy the gun and then buy the barrel. I bet Glock will offer both as an option once the guns start moving through distribution which will take a couple months.

Here is a pic of my M&P 22 with threaded barrel:

MP22-2.jpg

Nothing sticks out past the slide. The barrel is threaded and has a thread protector. Take that off, screw the suppressor adapter on, which extends past the slide, and run suppressed.

Fits in any M&P 9 holster without the adapter.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Here is a pic of my M&P 22 with threaded barrel:

MP22-2.jpg

Nothing sticks out past the slide. The barrel is threaded and has a thread protector. Take that off, screw the suppressor adapter on, which extends past the slide, and run suppressed.

Fits in any M&P 9 holster without the adapter.

I think the Ruger SR22 might be similar to your M&P. I will have to look. Honestly I haven’t paid a lot of attention. Maybe Glock did something similar.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    True.
    Hey im a church of Glock member. I just wish they would start listening to parishioners
    Seems like it would have been simpler, although not earth shaking or ground breaking, to simply make a conversion with this slide and a mag? That's where all the engineering is. I don't get it but I'm not the only one that's completely puzzled so I don't feel lonely.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Something tells me Glock could have announced a legal to own full auto version of a PDW which changes between six calibers with the flip of a switch, a 12 trillion lumen light adjustable down to 5 lumen, one magazine which holds 100 rounds of 9mm, 10mm, ,45ACP, 50AE, 338 Lapua and 17HMR, a crisp 3# trigger, half MOA accuracy and an assortment of 1200 different options for grips, stocks, braces, iron sights, optics and VFGs and we would still get 3/4 of the same responses. :)::)::)::)::):

Meh, too many options.

Top Bottom