• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Hi, im new here. Im looking to buy a glock 19 and live in the fort wayne area. Unfortunately my only close option is HandH which are trying to charge me $575 (plus tax) for a new gen 3 glock 19. Im new to hanguns and would really appreciate any info or guidance anyone can give me as to the cheapest easiest way to get one.

Thank you! :rockwoot:

ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Midwest Gun Exchange generally has great prices on Glocks. I pd 459 for a gen 3 19 not long ago. I know they are not "local" for you. i drive about an hour and 15 round trip to go there and think its worth it.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    How about Don's guns? They're still in Indy.

Yeeeahhhh, NO. Unless you want to spend 700-1K for a used ratty Glock, stay away from Don's.

We had a guy come out to our range once that spent 1K at Don's for a new Glock, 1 box of ammo and a Fobus holster, they even threw in a SECOND mag (only came with ONE!?!). Was FURIOUS that he was ripped off so badly!

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I'm just floored by the lack of a decent shop in that city. What keeps good ones out? Politics? I know Fort Wayne tends left, but still, you would think there would at least be something worthwhile in the city.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hi, im new here. Im looking to buy a glock 19 and live in the fort wayne area. Unfortunately my only close option is HandH which are trying to charge me $575 (plus tax) for a new gen 3 glock 19. Im new to hanguns and would really appreciate any info or guidance anyone can give me as to the cheapest easiest way to get one.

Thank you! :rockwoot:

Like many have already said, try a half hour south in Bluffton. 21st is a great place... If that drive bothers you, Ranger Supply off Getz is also a great choice... He is small, but can order it for you if he doesn't have it in stock. Would probably have it in (3) days and best price in town.

Devin22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    it might be a drive for you but for anyone in general there is a store in Laporte called Mikes Country Store... all the gun prices are claimed to be 30 over cost, i picked up a new glock 26 for 470 and he even tossed in a box of ammo.

skeetman28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    South Bend
    I have to say, you can't beat some of the prices at Mid West in Mishawaka...everday price 479.00 and will deal with you..although Granger Guns has it for 475.00 and will work with you also...Mid West Elkhart usually higher and don't know much bought them...

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    +1 for ranger supply.

I sometimes buy online at places like Buds Gun shop also and have it transferred here local. Still save about $100 or so over most local shops.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    look up Ranger they have good prices and are in Fort Wayne. Tell Mikey or Russ Justin from class 3 sales sent you

Top Bottom