• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I'm just floored by the lack of a decent shop in that city. What keeps good ones out? Politics? I know Fort Wayne tends left, but still, you would think there would at least be something worthwhile in the city.
    :dunno: Fort Wayne tends to the left? OK.......

Anyway, in Fort Wayne there is a good shop for GLocks. Ranger Supply co on Getz Road is a Glock armorer and has the best prices in town.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Here she is! :)

25fsqbl.jpg

thanks again for the help everyone!
    You bought from a company that has ZERO customer service after the sale in order to save how much? :n00b: OK. Anyway, at least you bought the best combat gun made!:rockwoot:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    :dunno: Fort Wayne tends to the left? OK.......

Anyway, in Fort Wayne there is a good shop for GLocks. Ranger Supply co on Getz Road is a Glock armorer and has the best prices in town.

Fort wayne to the left? I dont think so...

Im not going to mention his name, but when I picked the gun up this morning one of our indiana senators was in HandH buying a glock and a home defense shotgun. He has my vote.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    You bought from a company that has ZERO customer service after the sale in order to save how much? :n00b: OK. Anyway, at least you bought the best combat gun made!:rockwoot:

I believe they probably have no customer service most times. However, Keith W. over there was probably the best person ive ever done business with. He also told me that if I ever have a problem whether its in 6 months or 3 years to call him. I was asking questions like how long the springs usually last etc. He told me if I have any problem to come in. He will take it all apart and show me how to fix it in 15 minutes. All I buy is the parts. Hes a cop and a great person. I know HandH rips people off, but I bartered for 2 seconds and got a great price. Ive had nothing but a great experience from there... Im sorry you guys havent shared the same.

oh, and I already had the wasr... got it at dunhams in muncie for 375 awhile ago

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I took some more pictures. I KNOW I NEED A NEW BELT, but this one had to do for right now. Any suggestions on placement for this thing or is that all personal preff?

Thanks!

Photo185.jpg

Photo188.jpg

Photo192.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    21st Century in Bluffton has been a long time INGO Supporter and has great prices :ingo: I drive there from the N side of Indy to buy guns

Top Bottom