• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is a few months old, but I don't think anybody caught this one.

Regardless of your thoughts about abortion, this guide is way over the top to distribute to Girl Scouts. And it is not right that they be used as pawns in the middle of any political agenda.

You can view the PDF of the sex guide by clicking the link.

Anything that mixes Planned Parenthood, the United Nations, & Girl Scouts... is a recipe for EPIC FAILURE from the start.

Girl Scouts Distribute Planned Parenthood Sex Guide at United Nations Meeting

Happy, Healthy and Hot

ippf-brochure-happyhealthyhot-425sd03172010.jpg

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sickening.

Its affiliation with Planned Parenthood--and the latter's hard-on for abortion--is one of the reasons I refuse to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. And to be clear, that affiliation is not unidirectional with PP simply providing monetary support to SGK Foundation.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Sickening.

Its affiliation with Planned Parenthood--and the latter's hard-on for abortion--is one of the reasons I refuse to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. And to be clear, that affiliation is not unidirectional with PP simply providing monetary support to SGK Foundation.

Really? I never knew that. I'll have to research that some more.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Planned Parenthood was founded by a demonic eugenicist named Margaret Sanger. She wrote extensively on White Supremacy and deeply hated blacks. She advocated killing minorities, the mentally & physically handicapped, children of the unwed, and pretty much anybody else she could get away with. She dreamed of creating a "thoroughbred race." She wrote in her book that anybody of mixed race should be forcibly sterilized and put into forced labor camps. She used her Planned Parenthood news publication to spread Nazi-sympathizing propaganda. She wanted the government to force women to obtain a "permit" in order to get "legally" pregnant. Look up "Margaret Sanger quotes" for some real gems.

Some have speculated that the pro-abortion bent of PP originated in her racist views. Apparently a disproportionate number of the clinics were/are (not sure of the current status) located in predominantly minority neighborhoods.

Don't know how factual that claim is, but I can't say it's outside the realm of possibility, knowing the left like I do.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It was absolutely Sanger's goal to eliminate blacks through birth control and abortions. She wrote and spoke about it extensively.

And just like you guessed, that is the reason PP is located in largely minority populated areas.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Really? I never knew that. I'll have to research that some more.

Yeah. Some of the claims strain credulity in their attempts to libel SGK, but there's no denying SGK gives money to PP, which is enough for me.

And to add fuel to the fire, there's a contested claim that abortions are a risk factor for breast cancer. I do know that women who've never been pregnant are at a greater risk of certain kinds of breast cancer than women who have been pregnant. So it may be that this link between abortions and breast cancer is nothing more than correlative. But I find it ironically humorous that the two groups seem to have diametrically opposed platforms.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Unlike the Girl Scouts, the Boy Scouts haven taken stands on their core beliefs such as "duty to God" and disqualifying gay leaders. They are taking a hit from liberals as well as some major corporations who will not recognize the Boy Scouts as a qualifying not for profit organization. Seems hypocritical to me for some to discriminate against the Boy Scouts because the Boy Scouts "discriminate" to uphold their values.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Unlike the Girl Scouts, the Boy Scouts haven taken stands on their core beliefs such as "duty to God" and disqualifying gay leaders. They are taking a hit from liberals as well as some major corporations who will not recognize the Boy Scouts as a qualifying not for profit organization. Seems hypocritical to me for some to discriminate against the Boy Scouts because the Boy Scouts "discriminate" to uphold their values.

When you encounter a double standard, you're really seeing an unstated single standard.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Her racist agenda and current fears of government enforced breed policies aside, Sanger did create an organization that today provides critical health and safety information and services to those who cannot afford it. They educate and work against venerial disease and unwanted pregancy, provide counseling, etc... which are all too critical in urban areas today.

Controversial to some, a valueable service to others. Not a fan of racism in the slightest, but the CURRENT institution that stands today is one of service to ALL races, despite it's founder's racial motives. :twocents: My pro-Planned Parenthood view may enrage some of the more conservative members of this forum (and nation), but as I can choose to support and send money to organizations like Unicef, Planned Parenthood and Susan G. Komen, those opposed can send their money to their local churches, conservative groups, anti-abortion groups, etc...

My body (or my family member's body or my girlfriend's body) is THEIRS, not some church outfit or government. Keep your hands and laws off of them or I will cut off your frickin' hands, slash your laws and desparage your ideals. But, if folks can play nicely, then the world CAN work...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Her racist agenda and current fears of government enforced breed policies aside, Sanger did create an organization that today provides critical health and safety information and services to those who cannot afford it. They educate and work against venerial disease and unwanted pregancy, provide counseling, etc... which are all too critical in urban areas today.

Controversial to some, a valueable service to others. Not a fan of racism in the slightest, but the CURRENT institution that stands today is one of service to ALL races, despite it's founder's racial motives. :twocents: My pro-Planned Parenthood view may enrage some of the more conservative members of this forum (and nation), but as I can choose to support and send money to organizations like Unicef, Planned Parenthood and Susan G. Komen, those opposed can send their money to their local churches, conservative groups, anti-abortion groups, etc...

My body (or my family member's body or my girlfriend's body) is THEIRS, not some church outfit or government. Keep your hands and laws off of them or I will cut off your frickin' hands, slash your laws and desparage your ideals. But, if folks can play nicely, then the world CAN work...

Why so angry?

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Children have been used for awhile now to push a group's political propaganda. Remember, they always have their best interests in mind. :D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Why so angry?

Maybe not angry, but passionate when it comes to matters of the bedroom, biological processes and rights to both. To me, it is the ultimate in sickening when someone wants to make rules/laws against this or that in regards to this human corpus and our right to do with it as we please.

Folks can argue with me regarding gay marriage, abortion, use of controceptives, etc... but I will refuse to change my views. Some anti-abortionists are insane enough to kill doctors or bomb clinics. If their zeal is that extreme, then the defense of my rights are as exacting and terrifying in my zeal as well.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Interesting.

So, do you support late term abortions, or do you agree with the courts interpretation that life is not existant in the 1st trimester but is existant thereafter?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

How do you feel about Planned Parenthood's sex pamphlet for Girl Scouts? Do you feel they are providing them with a valuable service, or do you see them as extending their marketplace and sexualizing children?

Also I would suggest that racism is still deeply rooted in Planned Parenthood's agenda. They've been quite successful with that agenda too, due to marketing, clinic placement, etc. In New York, 3 black babies are aborted for every 2 that are born. That is no accident.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    ATO: I do not support late term abortions, however, I also support people's choice to do so and will FIGHT to the death to support people's right to choice. Shoving agendas down other's throats (not saying you are) is the mark of someone who is wearing two masks politically: in other words: Many so called "liberty" lovers are hunky dory for freedom, until it is something that they don't like., then they turn into cask smashing tea toddlers of old who are hypocrites and base their unintelligible arguements on fairy tales filled with even more hypocracies and pathos laden imagery..

How do you feel about Planned Parenthood's sex pamphlet for Girl Scouts? Do you feel they are providing them with a valuable service, or do you see them as extending their marketplace and sexualizing children?

Also I would suggest that racism is still deeply rooted in Planned Parenthood's agenda. They've been quite successful with that agenda too, due to marketing, clinic placement, etc. In New York, 3 black babies are aborted for every 2 that are born. That is no accident.

Since the Girl Scouts is an organization that I have no say in, I do not have a say in their programs or pushes. I believe in educating children of all the options they have and their subsequent consequences. If they choose to do something (or in some cases, their parents), then I have no say. There is no legislating or similar going on, let them pass out their pamphlets.

While you seem to have an idea that the MODERN Planned Parenthood is still racist, I suggest merely to look at the areas where these are TODAY: Urban areas tend to have strong minority populations statistically and urban areas have their share (once agian, statistically) of poverty. Planned Parenthood is strategically placed to provide services and education on their goals TODAY, not the goals of yesteryear. Organizations like Planned Parenthood would not exist very long if their CURRENT goals are "racist". Would funding of more police be racist? Afterall, most crimes are committed in urban areas and those areas are prodominantly minority? Please... :rolleyes:

Your arguement is based in over 80 year old quotes from someone who no longer lives and the current organization's presidents have likely disparaged. I understand your beliefs on the matter, albeit dated, but to further push the arguement based on old information is akin to argueing that tobacco is clearly good for us, let's get out kids to smoke too.

Show MODERN evidence (and not correlative stuff that has no true backing other than statistical coincidence) of racial malcontent that Planned Parenthood has NOW (not over 80 years ago). :dunno:

Top Bottom