• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    A buddy of mine s a Doctor at Methodist... I know he get's really creeped out walking around in the basement at night....... Im sure he has more then a few stories haha.

I read a book about stange stories from the Vietnam was and one of them was about a US soilder laying against a tree on a break next to a small path... he said after a while he looked up and say this man dressed as a Vietnamese soilder from like the 1800's or older walking by and he was really old and he looked at the US soilder and in Vietnamese said he was tired and held his head low and kept walking till he vanished........ who knows if this guy was on drugs or was so tired he was seeing things or both....

rednecktoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    martinsville
    Ive heard some good storys and seen alot of stuff on tv like that show ghost hunters, some of it gives me goosepimples but i cant believe in it intell i see something myself, and if i ever do ill prolly crap myself lol

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I have had several strange experiences.

One night, while visiting a topless joint that I may or may not have frequented in my mid 20's, I was approached by one of the dancers (Anyone who knows me, my mother still thinks this happened at a normal bar, I had to tell her this stuff). She asked me who the guy was in the white dress shirt and overalls that was following me around. Of course, I looked around and didn't see anyone. I'm sure I had the "what the hell are you talking about" look on my face. She then proceeds to tell me that she said I would know him by "Grandpa Jr." My heart immediately had sank. I then recalled that we buried my grandfather in a white dress shirt and placed his bib overalls in the casket with him. Ironically, it was the one year anniversary of his death. I didn't say a word. I knew how "psychics" worked.

She then proceeded to tell me how he had something he was playing with in his pocket. She described it as change or seed corn. Ironically again, my grandfather always seemed to have seed corn in his pocket. She also mentioned the blue handkerchief that was in my grandfathers breast pocket of his bib overalls. How many people would know this about my grandfather, unless they actually knew him. She did not know any of my family. Again, I kept my mouth shut.

She then said that he was crying and really upset about one of my cousins. She said that he was really worried about Brian (no way in hell she could have known any of my cousins names...Brian was living in LA and my other cousin wasn't out of high school) and how he was not happy with how his life was going. At this point, I corrected her. Brian was on a nice career path and living in LA (that is probably why he was worried.) I asked her if it was my other cousin. She insisted that this man said it was Brian. She mentioned my other cousin by name and said that Grandpa said he would be fine. The other cousins parents were going through a divorce and he was at the prime age to make some bad life decisions. Later, it was Brian that had surprised the family, by becoming an animal rights activist and a bit of a whacko.

She had also mentioned some private family issues that happened the year prior as well. Again, she had no prior information about any of this stuff. I kept these incidents very close to the vest. I also kept my grandfathers death very close to the vest.

To this day, I can not explain how this woman had know all this information about my grandfather and my family. I do not claim to believe in psychics, but this event truly baffles me to this day. :dunno:

I have also had a dream where my grandma and grandpa were roller skating. This dream happened a few weeks after my grandma died. After telling my Mom, her jaw dropped. She then told the story of how my grandma loved to go to the skating rink when she and my uncles were younger. I had no idea. My grandma, since I could remember suffered with some pretty severe arthritis pain for 20+ years.

Anyway, a few of my stories. I have a "haunting" story I may share later

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Of course!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031681571#!/profile.php?id=100000123686723&ref=ts

I belong to this team, and make my own equipment to quantify phenomena.

The actual website needs to be updated before I post the address, but if you have something you want investigated, PM me and I'll take it to the group leader.

This is not some ragtag teenage thing; the members' ages run from early 20s to 50+, and has been around longer than that show on television (which I refuse to watch btw).

That said, I'm one of the skeptics and look to refute evidence. My girlfriend is a professional photographer - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...raphy/131525746867416?ref=ts&__a=9&ajaxpipe=1 (that's not her in the pic - it's a pic she did for someone) - and analyzes any questionable photographs.

That said, I have seen (actually heard) irrefutable proof of something which I cannot explain, exactly ONCE. My meter spiked and there was a disembodied voice along with a presence behind me. It was also picked up on several recording devices.

Very interesting stuff, though I'd like to branch out into the UFO department again (I had my own group and we did this. The group members went their own ways over the years, and I eventually shut down my group. I got with these folks when I had the opportunity since they are through-and-through professionals with very cool toys).

Josh

Good stuff. I have always wanted to do some investigation. Before I die, hopefully I will get to do it.

I myself have seen a UFO with 3 other witnesses, two family, one family friend. The sighting was actually seen by 28,000 across Indiana over two nights in August 1982. There was an article printed in a UFO publication. Grissom, of course, had described it as a weather balloon. The "weather balloon" we witnessed and a Green Red and Blue light that flashed alternately. It hovered over a bean field, dropped a beam of light, and dissapeared in thin air. I was a scared ****less 10 year old boy for a few days. It was way to fast to be a chopper and I have never seen a plane stop in mid air and drop a search light in the middle of a soybean field. Needless to say, this was in the middle of BF West Central Indiana

To my knowledge, none of us received anal probes :D

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Of course!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031681571#!/profile.php?id=100000123686723&ref=ts

I belong to this team, and make my own equipment to quantify phenomena.

The actual website needs to be updated before I post the address, but if you have something you want investigated, PM me and I'll take it to the group leader.

This is not some ragtag teenage thing; the members' ages run from early 20s to 50+, and has been around longer than that show on television (which I refuse to watch btw).

That said, I'm one of the skeptics and look to refute evidence. My girlfriend is a professional photographer - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000203506270#!/pages/Wabash/Painted-Lady-Photography/131525746867416?ref=ts&__a=9&ajaxpipe=1 (that's not her in the pic - it's a pic she did for someone) - and analyzes any questionable photographs.

That said, I have seen (actually heard) irrefutable proof of something which I cannot explain, exactly ONCE. My meter spiked and there was a disembodied voice along with a presence behind me. It was also picked up on several recording devices.

Very interesting stuff, though I'd like to branch out into the UFO department again (I had my own group and we did this. The group members went their own ways over the years, and I eventually shut down my group. I got with these folks when I had the opportunity since they are through-and-through professionals with very cool toys).

Josh

I tried to get the Sylvia Likens house investigated a couple years ago and I think your group was one of the ones I talked to.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have 1.

I don't feel like typing my story out, because I'm lazy...If I ever meet any of you, feel free to ask; it's pretty good.

I have no explanation for what I saw, but at the same time, I don't believe anyone else's stories...I'm weird like that.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I tried to get the Sylvia Likens house investigated a couple years ago and I think your group was one of the ones I talked to.

Hello,

From what I understand, the group was only formed a year ago or so, contrary to my previous statement.

I only joined within the past 4 months.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get the head feller on it. Need to know your location; I don't know of that house.

We've gone to Michigan on investigations, so I don't think there would be a problem.

By the way, all of what we do is done free of charge. I do not know if other groups do charge; I know that my old group did not, either.

Josh

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hello,

From what I understand, the group was only formed a year ago or so, contrary to my previous statement.

I only joined within the past 4 months.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get the head feller on it. Need to know your location; I don't know of that house.

We've gone to Michigan on investigations, so I don't think there would be a problem.

By the way, all of what we do is done free of charge. I do not know if other groups do charge; I know that my old group did not, either.

Josh

What exactly do you "investigate?"

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Supernatural, or seemingly supernatural, phenomena.

I have personally seen a very old console televison with remote (think electric motor that turns dials) turn the station by itself.

One of the tools I built, called AEMR (pronounced "aimer", used to detect Ambient ElectroMagnetic Radiation) spiked on that one.

Looked out the window and there was a power transformer too close to the house. It was old, failing, and the shielding seemed to be gone.

Then, on another investigation, a voice was heard to say "why." It was picked up on multiple recorders as well. I cannot explain that one.

Josh

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Supernatural, or seemingly supernatural, phenomena.

I have personally seen a very old console televison with remote (think electric motor that turns dials) turn the station by itself.

One of the tools I built, called AEMR (pronounced "aimer", used to detect Ambient ElectroMagnetic Radiation) spiked on that one.

Looked out the window and there was a power transformer too close to the house. It was old, failing, and the shielding seemed to be gone.

Then, on another investigation, a voice was heard to say "why." It was picked up on multiple recorders as well. I cannot explain that one.

Josh

So, are you saying that all time you have put in so far has been inconclusive(understatement) and worthless?

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Not at all.

1. It's fun. That's the primary objective as far as I'm concerned.

2. Those are my personal views and my personal experiences, and do not reflect those of the group I am currently with. I am much more apt to be skeptical than most other people. It's necessary for the hobby, IMO.

3. I believe in the Holy Ghost. That would be a spirit, would it not?

My religious views tend toward gnosticism: Faith through knowledge. This is just a natural extention of that view.

Josh

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have had several strange experiences.

One night, while visiting a topless joint that I may or may not have frequented in my mid 20's, I was approached by one of the dancers ...snip...
    Anyway, a few of my stories. I have a "haunting" story I may share later

That has to be the worst lap dance evar!!! :laugh:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I would put money down that not one person can do anything or show me anything to make me believe in this crap.

Seriously, if anyone wants to take me up on a bet, lets talk.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I was married to my ex, we lived in a small apartment above a business. The living room was very large, probably 30x30 and there was a small room off one corner of the room. Countless times, I would glance toward the small room and think there was a cat sitting in the doorway. It happened during the day, at night, and didn't matter if the lights were on or off(yes, I tried to debunk this). Finally after a few months in the place, I mentioned it to my wife and she turned pale white and said she had thought she had seen the same thing numerous times.

A few years back, when I was single, I rented a house from an older guy whose wife had died there. I was going to bed one night, SOBER mind you, and after laying down and getting comfortable, a womans voice says "HEY" right in my ear. It was so real I could feel the breath on my ear, like when someone whispers to you. Needles to say, it scared me pretty good, and I don't think I ever slept in that room again.

Last September, my mom passed away after suffering a stroke. She was in the hospital when she died, and we all knew that the situation was bad, but the Drs. didn't think it was as bad as it turned out to be. I had been to see her Saturday afternoon, and other family members had visited and sat with her up until about 11:00 p.m. About 5:00a.m. Sunday morning, I woke up because that's when I get up to go to work through the week, and was trying to fall back to sleep when I heard a noise like an old timey flash bulb with the powder that goes off, and saw a flash on the wall beside the bed that looked golden/yellowish, very bright. It was in the shape of a door, but all I could see was the top left corner of it, about 8 feet off the floor (we have high ceilings). It was so vivid, I actually said WTF!!! and was waiting for my wife to say, "did you see that!!" but she was sound asleep, and didn't hear or see anything. Mom died about 1:00p.m. that afternoon, and according to the nurses, mom had another stroke around 5:00 a.m. that morning. The only thing I can figure is that mom was checking up on me before she left. She always worried about me.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I've been studying and researching this a little more since I last posted it and at this point it's pretty much agreed by all who've been involved this was intended to capture and hold the souls of the people who's teeth have been fastened to it. DNA tests have confirmed there are dozens if not hundreds of different donars and the glue used to fasten them to the "container" was formed individually each time a tooth was added useing blood from a different person each time to make the glue.

The house we moved to when I was 12 was a total remodel, 2 story, 1880 construction with a 4 room add on from the 1920's, no electricity, no furnace or hot water. Just had gas lights and a couple gas fireplaces for heat. Last time any one lived there before we moved in was 3 sisters who were all old beyond age no matter who you asked if they remembered them. They had all been dead and gone for a decade or more and the place stood unoccupied for that long.

Early in the house's "life" a dentist had lived there and he saved the teeth he collected from all his victims, er, I mean patients. Don't know if he fancied himself a hobby artist or an architech but he used those teeth to glue them on card board creating a model of a three story spanish style mission. I won't go in to the groaning, and screams in the middle of the night from no one in the attic, things moving or walking around in empty rooms. I'd rather just stick to the things I can provide absolute irrefutable photographic proof happened and still exist.

The things we found buried in the dirt half basement when we dug that out enough to put a furnace in there still give me a queasy stomach and interesting dreams at night. My own adult cousin, for a fact, still refuses to set foot in that house today due to his expirience there one Halloween over 40 years ago.

Those are plain facts, not made up stories or comments passed on from one to another.

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/55764-haunted_indiana-7.html

Last edited:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been studying and researching this a little more since I last posted it and at this point it's pretty much agreed by all who've been involved this was intended to capture and hold the souls of the people who's teeth have been fastened to it. DNA tests have confirmed there are dozens if not hundreds of different donars and the glue used to fasten them to the "container" was formed individually each time a tooth was added useing blood from a different person each time to make the glue.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/55764-haunted_indiana-7.html
    I love hearing about this everytime you bring it up. Thanks for bringing it to this discussion.:yesway:

Top Bottom