• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well update she told me to **** off after I told her I just wanted to talk, lol it's amazing how she can say I love u one minute and **** u the next after all i did for her and her mom, well she can now spend all the time she wants alone w her mom and never have special birthdays or vacations or anything, I'm gonna sell her **** she left here, she wants to use me and abuse me then I can use her **** for training money hahaha, the funniest thing is she said I threatened her and gonna call the cops, if ur gonna do that u might want to hide some stuff hon lol, but **** her iv got more important things to do

To echo, again, what others have said; DO. NOT. SELL. HER. PROPERTY.

- It is a bad idea to consider selling it
    - It is a terrible idea to decide to sell it
    - It is an atrocious decision to post that you are selling it on an internet forum

You have other alternatives like dropping it off at her mother's house in her absence, passing it to an agreed upon mutual friend, mailing it, etc.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well it's stuff I got for her and she didn't take it with her because it's video games that I got her and she doesn't have the system to play them, that's why she kept them at my place so why shouldn't I get some of my money back,

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well it's stuff I got for her and she didn't take it with her because it's video games that I got her and she doesn't have the system to play them, that's why she kept them at my place so why shouldn't I get some of my money back,

No......No....No.....And quit posting things......Find a bartender and share all of this with him/her but quit airing dirty laundry out on an internet forum...For Pete's sake that's what bar stools and bourbon shots are for...

And if she offers you an apology hummer DO NOT LET HER PUT WEE WILLIE WONKA ANYWHERE NEAR HER MOLARS OR CANINES....

memoo_1200x1200.png

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BG....at the risk of being rude you are just not walking in the same world we are.
    Just not.
    Maybe you need to just do as you have been and if crazy catches you the lessons imparted might actually sink in.
    Beyond that.......Stop posting. For your own good.
    If you do not listen we will all be laughing at you if and when the hammer drops...Not my hammer, the one you seem to live under.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Because once a gift is given it's no longer yours, it belongs to the person that it was given to. I sense you thrive on drama. I don't, never could stand it. One last word of advice. Read 1 Corinthians 13:11.

As for me...

iu
    iu

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Dude. You told me alot about her back when u worked with me that day. She's freaking looney tunes. Listen to these guys. Seriously. Freaking listen. They've been thru this stuff many more times than you have.

The above advice is solid as hell. Like granite. Scratch that.....diamond. Ron Jeremy's cock kinda solid.

Give the **** back to her mom. That way you are the bigger person.
    Lose her number.
    Don't look back.

Listen to these folks. They know. I've been there too. Trust me....you need to bail.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dude. You told me alot about her back when u worked with me that day. She's freaking looney tunes. Listen to these guys. Seriously. Freaking listen. They've been thru this stuff many more times than you have.

The above advice is solid as hell. Like granite. Scratch that.....diamond. Ron Jeremy's cock kinda solid.

Give the **** back to her mom. That way you are the bigger person.
    Lose her number.
    Don't look back.

Listen to these folks. They know. I've been there too. Trust me....you need to bail.

Bet you a cheeseburger.....:):

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Because it does not matter that you bought the items. What matters is that you gifted them to her. Those items are her property, and are hers to decide what to do with. Selling them/destroying them/transferring them to another/etc. without her express permission is a bad idea, and may open you to criminal and civil liability. At this point even if you had her express permission I still would not do it.

I am going to be blunt, a lot of the issues you are having are coming from looking without leaping. Start thinking and not just reacting to events.

Leap 1. You got involved with someone who appears to have some significant personal issues
    Leap 2. You posted on a forum for anyone to read (including your now ex) that you intend to take property that you know does not belong to you and sell it.

Respectfully, while she has issues that require the intervention of medically skilled professionals there are some areas of your life that you may wish to develop to prevent you making similar mistakes going forward.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    @hoosierdoc she only has her mom and she doesn't tell her mom anything about how she feels, I'm going to try if I can talk to her mom about her and try to get her help but who knows what will happen, I just hope she doesn't try and hurt herself

Women are always admonished that they cannot help or change men, and that they shouldn't get (or stay) in a relationship in the hope that they can do so. The same is true for men. You are in a no-win situation in a one-sided relationship. She has to want, and decide, to get the help that she needs. Very likely, she will not do so, as long as she has you as her crutch/enabler/scapegoat. Even what happened as you described in your OP could have resulted in you going to jail or losing your firearm rights, if she had decided to involve the police, claim that you assaulted her - or even if she merely decided to take out a protective order. And that's probably the *least* of what you risk facing by staying in such a relationship. My advice would be to establish healthy distance and boundaries, unless AND UNTIL she gets the help that she needs. You may or may not be there for her when that happens, but I can all but guarantee that she will never be there for you, in her current state.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Dude...mail/UPS/FedEx her stuff back to her mom's<<<EDIT: GET A SIGNATURE>>>....then....

[video=youtube_share;pyCGEHYvgsU]http://youtu.be/pyCGEHYvgsU[/video]

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    GladImNotTheOnlyOneWhoNoticedItsAlwaysDrama.

AndThisIsTheSecondPCTodayThatDecidesMySpacebarWontWorkWhenIPost. Curious. And not only this site and now as you can see it suddenly works.

Strange.

CameraMonkey, I've been having this same problem, but only at INGO. It started happening a week or two ago. I wonder if it is a Chrome thing?

I think I'll try another browser, and see if it happens there, too.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    You want to be the White Knight who rides in and saves her from herself. You are the male Florence Nightingale, dating the "fixer upper" so you can "fix them". You can't. It will end badly and painfully. You can end it now. You can end it 10 years from now with children caught in the middle, wasted years of your life, and your own shiny new mental scars from dealing with it all. Or you can end it now.

You cannot save her from herself. You cannot let guilt of "what if she does.... if I leave" keep you trapped. Move on.
    I've been reading The Gift Of Fear (thank you for the recommendation), and some of GdB's words of admonishment to women in abusive relationships absolutely apply here. Staying is a choice. Leaving is a choice. The consequences that result are the responsibility of the one who makes the choice.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    CameraMonkey, I've been having this same problem, but only at INGO. It started happening a week or two ago. I wonder if it is a Chrome thing?

I think I'll try another browser, and see if it happens there, too.
    It is a known issue with Chrome, especially when quoting someone. The temporary fix for it is to type a word, press enter then backspace and now you may type normally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom