• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I am getting out of guns.PM what you might be looking for i will stop with 3 guns.Racing is more important right now.Tons of ammo and extras to go with the guns.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    im interested in a romainian built psl 54r with scope but i was going to trade my sig 245 for it. if you have one let me know.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    you have to many rarities to list here.... you should really go the gunbroker route to get top dollar. dont shortchange your nice collection by taking first cash offers for them. you have some NICE stuff.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    One guy I read about said that there's TONS of money in racing... he'd put it there himself!

If your collection is that large, might I suggest an auction? I know that there's plenty of us here that would be glad to help relieve you of the guns, but there are outfits around that can get better dollar for you....

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Yeah, you should hit up Christy's auction house you would probably get more money. Guns at auction for some reason or another are going high, and I mean used guns for the price of new ones... I have been watching all the gun auctions on Proxybid and haven't figured out why they go so High. I was like man I can get that new for that much! Plus with christy's you get the local crowd plus the online one with Proxybid. Just my two cents... You could always sell them to me real cheap if you want to though... lol

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    you have to many rarities to list here.... you should really go the gunbroker route to get top dollar. dont shortchange your nice collection by taking first cash offers for them. you have some NICE stuff.
    You have seen alot of my collection so i hope you understand why i'm not making a list for any and everybody to know what all i have.Just let me know what you are looking for and i might have it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't know how old you are, but I would urge you to keep your collection. I had a pretty decent collection myself when I was in my 20s and early 30s. I got into photography pretty heavy for several years, and sold just about all of my guns to fund my other hobby. I really would like to have that time back to do over again, it's one of the few regrets I have in my life. I've replaced most of what I used to have now, but I'll tell you, it's a lot more expensive now than when I started buying guns years ago, and I shudder to think what it may cost a few years down the road. If there is any possibility of keeping the guns, please keep them.:twocents:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, I have gotten out of guns as well. I no longer own any at all. They have all been sold to people that I did not get any ID from. So the Feds need not waste time looking in my direction during the upcoming Obama gun round up.

Top Bottom