• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    Amen, Been there got lucky and didn't loose much.
    tn_BGW_5238.jpg

Mainly because the car was home built. Only the block machining and balance work was hired out. Oh yeah see the Orlando world street nationals plate on the front. Do not mount them that low then get the nose this high! They bend when you come down! Had to get a new one and move it up. Like this below.
    Orlando_Day_2_135.jpg

The end of a 7.6659 sec 189.48 mph 1/4 mile ride. My last big dance, second stage plate system, of NOS did not activate and I was out of the chase! 1040 HP, 860 FTLBS N/A +600 HP from a NOS Fogger 400HP, and a plate 200HP. It was a fun ride no doubt about it. Dang thing ate nearly $70 per pass in fuel and spray! In normal brackets it wasn't bad to run Motor only different tune it was around $30 a pass. I sold the car and trailer and walked away that winter. 07'/08'
    Thumper!
    Due what your heart tells you or you won't be happy! Know this speed is an addiction and the only way to treat it is more speed, the only cure is to walk away cold turkey!
    Very nice.I plan on staying in the 9s for awhile as money builds up we will see.

g3man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Any HK stuff. Could you please send me a list of what you are interested in selling. Parts ,ammo, guns I buy it all.........just ask my wife!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom