• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The fat lady ain't singing yet, but she's in da building. I'm goin to bed. Watching it happen won't change it.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Well boys and girls, it's definitely leaning toward another four years of Obummer redistributing our wealth. And, as he said that clown in the White House said once before, "you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

:xmad:

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Well boys and girls, it's definitely leaning toward another four years of Obummer redistributing our wealth. And, as he said that clown in the White House said once before, "you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

:xmad:
    Thanks to Barry I have no wealth to redistribute.

bbarker

Marksman
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    SE Indiana
    Not looking good. Sounded like it was going to be close but I am afraid it is not going to be. I really wonder what the next 4 years will be like....assault weapons ban, supreme court nominees, weak foreign policy, continued economic downturn, more wasteful spending.

I bet after the next 4 years, we will have a 2008 all over again. It won't matter who we put up.....they will win.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can see this possibly being the big news. Let me see, the lazy entitlement-grabbers went to vote, while everyone else was cleaning their homes?

Except that New Jersey made put a provision in place so those affected by the hurricane could still vote and extended it until Friday.

Maybe we should riot. Seems to work for the other side.

I' locked and loaded in case I get any R rioters in case the joke of the D wins. Also locked and loaded in case I get any D rioters in case the joke of the R wins.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Not looking good. Sounded like it was going to be close but I am afraid it is not going to be. I really wonder what the next 4 years will be like....assault weapons ban, supreme court nominees, weak foreign policy, continued economic downturn, more wasteful spending.

I bet after the next 4 years, we will have a 2008 all over again. It won't matter who we put up.....they will win.

Don't forget one hell of a national debt. I wonder what $21+ trillion will look like. Oh, and let's not forget $8 gas and continued unemployment around ~8%. On the plus side, more of us will be on food stamps!

Top Bottom