• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't think so since none of those states were going to be close for republicans anyway. I think it just killed Romney's momentum and allowed Obama to look presidential, even though he did nothing. The networks didn't cover the lines, hunger, whiners like they did Katrina. They also ignored Libya. *sigh*

Doc, a president doesn't do much anyway. Besides, it's not like all of that information wasn't out there. If we wake up and Romney is president, he won. if it's Omama, he won. I guess no matter what happens, people will find something to complain about for the next four years.

Tomorrow morning, I want to wake up and start preparing for 2016.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I don't understand how many of the swing states are too close to call and are 40% in, but others that are 10% in are being called.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't understand how many of the swing states are too close to call and are 40% in, but others that are 10% in are being called.

I cannot tell of Romney is stalled out, or the Liberal media is just making stuff up.

I'm with you, how are they calling states with 10% reporting?!?!?!

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland

Just tells you how ridiculous it all is. Its the news people trying to write the news. It ain't over till its over. But whoever the "Magnificent Eleven" wanted will get in anyway.

Top Bottom