• Status
    Not open for further replies.

antiquejd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Columbia City
    I joined this site to help my son in his quest to become a gunsmith. He has enrolled at Yavapai College in Prescott, AZ and has a long list of guns to acquire to learn his chosen trade. I hunted as a kid with a shotgun but never learned about handguns, rifle, ammunition, etc. I am looking forward to helping my boy get started and meeting knowledgeable gun owners along the way. As part of this, I am developing an interest in older guns. I love the look and feel of the old lever action rifles with octagonal barrels, especially Winchesters. I am branching out and adding Colt Revolvers from the late 1800's and just picked up a Holland shotgun from 1878.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    IMG_4154.JPG

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    As a Hoosier I Welcome you to The Best Firearm-Best Friends-Freedom Loving-2A and Just for Kicks Forum on the World Wide Web. You may find an equal but never Better Forum than INGO. Here you will find friends, supporters and some you will be nasty to you, but remember, INGO is the Best you'll find.

antiquejd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Columbia City
    Thanks all for the warm greeting. I must admit my surprise at the reception for a new and unknown member. I appreciate it and look forward to meeting many of you at events around Indiana...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom