• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    LMAO.......I can't imagine standing in line for ammo. I seen them at Dick's and it looked like a free cheese line from 1982, old hoarders everywhere! I seriously laughed and left. I would feel stupid standing in that line, over a few dollars. Heading to Bradis and PSS later....enough of this stupidness.

Dude +100000.
    This is absolutely ridiculous.
    This whole ammo freakout is an absolute joke. Waiting in line... at WALMART for a few $ in ammo. This has gotten sad.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Shelbyville Wally has 5.56, 223, 9mm, .38spl and .45acp as of 1 hour ago.

The good folks at Shelbyville WM weren't too clear on their policy, so I walked out with the last two boxes of WWB 9mm and three boxes of Winchester 5.56 around 6 AM.
    I've only been able to get 3 boxes of anything prior to this morning.

They probabaly had 30 boxes of 5.56 left when I checked out. Looks like it's going more slowly than I anticipated.

A10WEAPONSGUY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Ed Hirschy has all the ammo you could dream of and no limits on quantity....but you have to make an appointment and its pretty much gouging prices. he had BX25 mags in there for $68 holy crap!!!

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS Haubstadt IN.

They got in .22 lr CCI at 3.50 a box of 50 , limit 5 boxes..they also got in 9mm , .40 ,45acp , 223 , .380 and 38spl.. buy now pick up later
    great people to deal with as well..
    close to anyone in southern indiana give them a call..
    i lucked out and got 250rds of CCI 22

Maninpink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Boone county
    Lebanon Wally is pretty much empty. Wally app said they had 555 packs went in just before 8am yesterday all gone. So came home and called Frankfort Wally app said had federal 22 50 rd boxes lady told me nope they are out. App still says they have it in stock. Something fishy!

I have stood in line at gander in Lafayette. Have met some good people, and have been call a %#<> for buying last box of 22. I stand in line to get ammo so that I can shoot with my son, not to get it and sell it at a higher price

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    wrigleys on lima rd (fortwayne) has some 223 in a few different brands from around 11 bucks and up. Loads of guns. One that cought my eye is a 1911 american defender made in fort wayne, really nice gun o and its the 10th on off the line. Every time i go in they are great to talk to about anything. If u havent been there yet you should check them out.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't hoard ammo and I don't buy it to resell it for profit. If I choose to stand in line to buy my first bulk pack of .22 LR since before last October so I can maybe attend another Appleseed this year or have enough on hand to actually spend a day at the range that's my prerogative. I do not take kindly to being impuned or called part of the problem because I have done this exactly one time now with successful results.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Greencastle wal mart 7 30 on a Friday prolly 10 boxes of federal lighting 22, 2 or 3 boxes of 357 and a bunch of federal 9 mm!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Apple Glen Walmart had 10 bricks of Winchester .22 555rders, 4 bricks of Win. M22 1000 rders, 10 boxes of WWB .45 acp 100rd, and 10 boxes of WWB 9mm 100rders. All the .22 is gone.

App showed in stock and then immediately out of stock afterwards. App is accurate. Proven tonight.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Definitely need to be persistent with the Walmart employees who seem to not try to help you. Not all are this way, but I have encountered enough to complain about. I hear the same thing from them though, the app is wrong and updates every 24 hours. This is completely wrong. If they " don't" have it, then it was stolen or is still hiding somewhere and put there by an employee. Happy I found some .22 tonight after trying for months. Worth the frustration......maybe. Ok yeah it was.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Definitely need to be persistent with the Walmart employees who seem to not try to help you. Not all are this way, but I have encountered enough to complain about. I hear the same thing from them though, the app is wrong and updates every 24 hours. This is completely wrong. If they " don't" have it, then it was stolen or is still hiding somewhere and put there by an employee. Happy I found some .22 tonight after trying for months. Worth the frustration......maybe. Ok yeah it was.

It is worth it!!! When u see n stock it is and if they don't bring out ho get the actual store manger!!! They will get it for you 8-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom